Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 286

GerbertX:
Has anyone managed to replicate the Joker system?
Judging by the fact that no one has announced it loudly to the whole forum, the answer is no. Although maybe someone has quietly figured out the intricacies. I don't think so, though. Joker's got a lot of secrets in his system.

does anyone have a code on how to split the EURCHF into two majors?

Joker system.

There is a frame (equilibration period). After the frame, at a distance of n bars we draw a green vertical line. From the zero line step down and up m points and draw blue lines. After the calculation period we wait till the chart reaches the green line. Then we look at the chart that has broken through the blue line upwards and open that one.

Have I understood correctly? Correct me, if something is wrong.

How do you calculate the coefficients? Who has walked less or has a higher or lower coefficient?

GerbertX:
Joker system.

There is a frame (equilibration period). After the frame, at a distance of n bars we draw a green vertical line. From the zero line step down and up m points and draw blue lines. After the calculation period we wait till the chart reaches the green line. Then we look at the chart that has broken through the blue line upwards and open upwards.

What do you have on the chart - 7 pairs or spreads of 4 pairs? Here is the chart of the first 11 trades. No breakout lines down/up seem to be present. The right border of the chart is the opening point of the trade

trentium222:
How to calculate ratios? Who was less successful, has a bigger or smaller coefficient?
by experiment.

DiesIrae:

What do you have on the chart - 7 pairs or spreads of 4 pairs? Here is a chart of the first 11 trades. There don't seem to be any breakout lines below/above. The right border of the chart is the point of trade opening

the spreads are on 4 pairs.
and can you widen the picture to the right to see how synthetics go after opening a trade?

GerbertX:

and you can expand the picture to the right

Alas, I didn't do any further. You can't overlay them further on - different lengths to the overall closure. And there's nothing interesting there - the total goes up, that's all.

DiesIrae:

Alas, I didn't do any further. You can't overlap them so clearly from here - the length to the general close is different. And there's nothing interesting there - the total goes up, that's all.

You think several synthetics are closing at the same time?

GerbertX:
of general closure? Do you think several synthetics are closing at the same time?
Of course. Variable gProfitClose=870 - Profit > 870 covers all positions. At least in the first 2 clusters of trades this way, I did not go any deeper.

What is the principle behind the calculation of the coefficients? It's just that there can be a lot of options. I just realised that we first need to choose the most zealous pairs and build a synthetic that is more likely to go in the direction we want. I want to build a manual trade on the principles of Joker but without resorting to the methods of building synthetics. That is, we choose the necessary pairs out of 7 majors, select the odds and trade the aggregate position.