[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 311

IgorM:
make a screenshot of the "blue zone", it will be interesting to see

Here's an example )))) AUDUSD on M1. In the upper left corner after the script runs, we see the numbers 119 and 41 - this is the maximum and minimum POWER for the widest sample of D1 or 1440 minute bars. Let's find the average value of (119+41)/2=80. Below is the iPower indicator filtered by the value of 80. As you can see, the first histogram inside the blue area is located near the maximum closing price. It will be point 1. Let us remember it. Because later there will be a picture with a vertical line drawn through this point, but only for H1.

Files:

The price has left the blue zone. Immediately behind it, you can see three more iPower histograms, filtered by the value of 80. These will be points 2, 3 and 4. Ideally, it is possible to open a buy position at these points following the principle that the price has moved further down and therefore the profit will be larger. )))

artikul:

Here's an example )))) AUDUSD on M1. In the upper left corner after the script runs, we see the numbers 119 and 41 - this is the maximum and minimum POWER for the widest sample of D1 or 1440 minute bars. Let's find the average value of (119+41)/2=80. Below is the iPower indicator filtered by the value of 80. As you can see, the first histogram inside the blue area is located near the maximum closing price. It will be point 1. Let us remember it. Because then we will see a picture with a vertical line drawn through this point, but only for H1.

cp, would you like to open a topic to discuss this strategy? maybe the collective intelligence will clarify things?

Now draw vertical lines through points 1,2,3,4 and switch to TF H1 )))) We see the following:

That is, at the close of the first three hour bars after the blue zone, we could safely buy.

IgorM:
cp, would you like to open a topic to discuss this strategy? Maybe the collective wisdom will clarify things?

In fact, I have already posted everything here for public use. Next there is only need to apply reason and do not forget about protecting the deposit from unpredictability of the market, because I'm not sick of graalemia yet)))

khorosh:
25 again. Why are you so obsessed with indices? We're discussing the battery indicator, not the indices and multi-currency dependencies. You're stuck, aren't you?)

By the way, there is an interesting article about indexes: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1477

And why are you and IgorM going off topic? We are talking about the same thing. The idea is interesting, isn't it? The author of "Battery" is deceiving himself by saying that he doesn't understand how it works. He got hooked on something, had an insight somewhere, didn't he? Justify and elaborate. And observe... the development.

The author's code - "If you compare it with KimIV functions, it's like Chinese characters and the Latin alphabet", your words? I agree. It's hard to read, but it's easier with a marker. It's not the style that matters, it's the thought. The thought, personally for me, at the moment, is quite interesting. But the logic is not clear and, at the same time, simple. I mean the Power function. Genius is simple :-)))

Let's move on... And on entry points in particular, if you don't mind?

snail09:

Let's move on... And on entry points in particular, if you don't mind?

I've already suggested putting all the information together in one topic to discuss, I'd be happy to discuss the optimum entrances

IgorM:
I have already suggested that we put all the information together in one topic to discuss, I would be happy to discuss the best inputs

So am I. Artikul, open it already. Further discussion here will go beyond "trends, forecasts and consequences of the euro". Imho, not everyone is interested in the details. Too much "this way will go, or that way will go, and what those will say, and what M will say". This is a kind of camomile.

ZS. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

snail09:

So am I. Artikul, open it already. Further discussion here will go beyond "trends, forecasts and consequences of the euro". Imho, not everyone is interested in the details. Too much "this way will go, or that way will go, and what those will say, and what M will say". This is a kind of camomile.

ZS. I do not want to offend anyone.

Maybe ask a moderator to move all posts on the topic to another thread? )))

artikul:

Maybe ask a moderator to move all the posts on the topic to another thread? )))
Moderators, do plz!
Reason: