Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 167

skew:

Please advise.

Is it possible to run in MT4 several charts at once (or at least one) in retrospect, that was as in on line only began with the past date. For example, to observe how the price moved over a certain period.

Run an empty EA in the tester by turning on "visualisation".

Alligator:

So in your example they do not coincide.

There are two different series, not related to each other. Both are made by Windows scissors.

I just showed you that the length of the loss series is greater than 1.

Or maybe we misunderstood each other completely.

Mathemat:

There are two different series here, not related to each other. Both are made by Windows scissors.

Or we have completely misunderstood each other.

Completely misunderstood. Joker trades without scissors, though )

Mathemat:

There are two different series here, not related to each other. Both are made by Windows scissors.

Or we have completely misunderstood each other.

1 trade is an entry on 4 pairs simultaneously (look at entry time), the total of 1 trade is accordingly the sum of 4 profits/losses, so it turns out that there are no minuses

vgeny:

1 deal is an entry on 4 pairs at the same time (watch entry time), the total of 1 deal is accordingly the sum of 4 profits/losses, so it turns out that there are no minuses

You don't get anything if you just enter at random. There is an equal probability of 3 losses, 1 profit... That's it, we're out... I use correlation... It's not smooth either, but still...

Sepulca:

It doesn't work if you go in at random. Equal probability of 3 losses, 1 profit... That's it, we're out... I use correlation... It's not smooth either, but still...

... but keep digging, first break down Joker's stats by trades, build everything on a chart, find indicators that are convenient to look at, in a word ... work hard))

vgeny:

Dig further, first break down Joker's state by trades, build everything on the chart, find indicators that are convenient to look at, etc., in a word ...work))

Yes all done already..... almost-....

Sepulca:

Yes all done already..... almost-....

The key word is 'almost'. I apologise, but not even remotely so. For those seeking advice, study this thread, which initially seems delusional but also has a rational point, and develop your own strategy. You don't have to repeat someone else's solutions thoroughly. I have simply figured out Alexander's advice and crossed it with my own mathematics, which was functional before.

The combinations of synthetics used in your example have been marked by my maths as handicapped and cannot be used according to my strategy. The lack of rationed lots says that diversified spreads were not formed by you.

Joker:
The key word is 'almost'. I apologise, but not even remotely so. For those looking for advice, study this thread, which initially seems delusional but also has a rational basis and develop your own strategy. You don't have to repeat someone else's solutions thoroughly. I have simply figured out Alexander's advice and crossed it with my own mathematics, which was workable before.
No kidding? Is there really a rational point to this? Sorry, I have not followed the course of the dialogue and therefore I cannot judge.

Joker. Uncover another piece of the secret.

How many baskets were negative for the year? Do all of them close in (+)?
And maximum wait: Does it happen that it hangs for more than a week?

Reason: