Trade101 multi-currency indicator - page 2

Vinin >> :

And yet I was right when I gave the link to the T101 system.

:) No. I didn't know anything about it yet. You gave it to me, I got interested and I'm going to prepare an index.

By the way, I found the error. It turns out that b=true; was just lost before entering the sorting.

Thank you all for your feedback.

Finally, I'm putting up the turkey itself. I will give you the signal when it crosses the 0 level from below to above - buy.

The signal is when it crosses the 0 level from bottom to top - buy, from top to bottom - sell.

It is written for working with http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?topic=7836.0 method.

And there is more discussion here http://vinin.ucoz.ru/forum/11-14-1

Files:

sergeev писал(а) >>

:) no. I didn't know anything about it yet. You gave it to me, I'm interested and I'll prepare the turkey.

By the way, I found the error. It turns out that b=true; was simply lost before entering sorting.

Thank you all for your feedback.

There are links to the original strategy on the first page http://vinin.ucoz.ru/forum/11-14-1

Vinin >> :

The front page has links to the original strategy http://vinin.ucoz.ru/forum/11-14-1

Please write your feedback on this method and what was the end of expert writing?

sergeev писал(а) >>

Please write your feedback on this method and what is the end of expert writing?

There is no Expert Advisor, or rather, there is a draft with errors. There are no clearly defined signals for entry and, most importantly, for exit. Hand trading and automated trading are quite different. This is caused by limitations imposed by MT4 developers. I have more questions than answers. The guys are dealing with the system, some on demo and some on real account. And the system gives us the money. But this money comes hard.

sergeev писал(а) >>

Finally, I'm putting up the turkey itself. You're welcome to use it.

I would divide

Price[j]=iOpen(Pair[j], 0, bar0)-iClose(Pair[j], 0, bar1)

to

/ MarketInfo(Pair[j], MODE_POINT)
:)

SergNF писал(а) >>

I would divide

to

:)

There is one problem. It won't work for other tools in the tester, it will give an error that this function is not allowed in tester or optimizer mode

Vinin писал(а) >>

There is one problem. It won't work for other tools in the tester, it will give an error that this function is not allowed in tester or optimiser mode

Come on. :)

I've been running something like this for 4 days now:

Print("До");
for (int jpr=0; jpr< CountPair; jpr++)
{
Print("jpr=", jpr, " ", "PairProfit[", jpr,"]=", PairProfit[ jpr][0], " ", 
  "Num[", jpr,"]=", PairProfit[ jpr][1], "(", Pair[ jpr], "-", MarketInfo( Pair[ jpr], MODE_POINT), ")");
}

17:59:47 2008.10.10 03:02  VirtualTrade USDJPY,M30: До
17:59:47 2008.10.10 03:02  VirtualTrade USDJPY,M30: jpr=0 PairProfit[0]=-1117 Num[0]=0(EURUSD-0.0001)
17:59:47 2008.10.10 03:02  VirtualTrade USDJPY,M30: jpr=1 PairProfit[1]=-1226 Num[1]=1(USDJPY-0.01)
17:59:47 2008.10.10 03:02  VirtualTrade USDJPY,M30: jpr=2 PairProfit[2]=-90 Num[2]=2(GBPUSD-0.0001)
17:59:47 2008.10.10 03:02  VirtualTrade USDJPY,M30: jpr=3 PairProfit[3]=-1280 Num[3]=3(USDCHF-0.0001)
I'm interested in another thing (didn't have time to ask on Crawfor) - what to do if all pairs scatter - don't trade all day or zero out the table somehow.

SergNF писал(а) >>

Come on. :)

I've been running something like this for four days now:

I am interested in another thing (I didn't have time to ask it on Crawford) - what to do if all pairs run away - not to trade all day or somehow to zero the table.

We should create our own system, with our own rules of entry and exit. The author of the Crowfooter thread lives in the same city as I do. At first I wanted to get in touch with him, to get answers to my questions. But then I realised I don't need to. The system should be its own, although it is based on someone else's development. Someone simply continued their research and got their own answers. Exactly their own answer. How and in what situations to proceed. The guys on my forum are doing just that. Yuraz seems to have found a solution. The only question is to find his own solution. It does not matter that the solution will be repeated by others, the main thing is that it is his.

Vinin >> :

There is no expert, or rather there is a blank with errors. There are no clearly defined signals for entry and most importantly for exit. Hand trading and automated trading are quite different. And there are some more limitations imposed by MT4 developers. I have more questions than answers. The guys are dealing with the system, some on demo and some on real account. And the system gives us the money. But the money comes hard.

... money comes easy with this system... But the definitions and formalisation are not so good...

Reason: