Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 166

that's a lot of noise... it's a shame there's hardly anyone at night when I'm at my best... :-))) tart, bye... hi... two o'clock... time to go down....

Good night.

Mathemat:

How do you separate the series from each other? I, for example, by closing time. Or you can also do it by the opening time. In this case, both criteria are appropriate.

What the hell difference does it make how much time has passed between trades?

So in your example they do not match.

I've made some shit up here. Calculates a briefcase to suit even a sick fantasy. It's only written in five. I don't know if it's useful or not. If you look at it with your eye, it's kind of unstable. It's the same, it's the same. I don't know where it starts and where it ends.

ivandurak:
I've made some shit up here. Calculates a briefcase to suit even a sick fantasy. It's only written in five. I don't know if it's useful or not. If you look at it with your eye, it's kind of unstable. It's the same, it's the same. I don't know where it starts and where it ends.

Can I have a look?

kot287:

May I have a look?

In folder Include make folder MyClass, there throw Genetica_v1_0.mqh and ClassLinearRegression.mqh find out how to apply, scribble a few lines.

Joker's secret is out))) The size of the lots remains to be sorted out...

Sepulca:

Joker's secret is out))) The size of the lots remains to be sorted out...

And the secret, of course, will you share?!?!?

Sepulca:

Joker's secret is out))) Still need to work out the size of the lots....

I guess the top deal was in the screenshot by accident? It's unnecessary.

And a commentary wouldn't hurt, if possible. )

Please advise.

Is it possible to run in MT4 several charts at once (or at least one) in retrospect, that was as in on line only began with the past date. For example, to observe how the price moved over a certain period.

Reason: