Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 120

prikolnyjkent:
Are you saying that my assertion that EUROBACKS WILL LEAVE FROM THE CURRENT LEVEL BY 250 POINTS has only a 50/50 chance of being true...?
Exactly. Because you didn't specify WHERE. 100% will go, yes. Of that, 50% will go up and 50% will go down.

Well, "WHERE" will go may not matter, if you take a certain approach...

Doesn't it...?

Before that I wrote more about SB, and as for the price, do not substitute the concept, it is not only important that the price will pass the 250 points, but also when it does - in what time corridor of probability.

prikolnyjkent:

Where it goes might not even matter, if you take a certain approach...

Doesn't it...?

No, it doesn't. If only because the deal has "direction".

As far as I know, no combination of orders has yet been found that allows you to take a profit no matter where the price moves.

moskitman:

No, it isn't. If only because the trade has "direction".

As far as I know, no order combination has yet been found which would allow you to profit no matter where the price moves.

So, a 250 pips price move by itself, without regard to direction, contains some profitable potential.

A system of measures designed to keep the direction of the trade in the direction of price leaving the level is worth some cost.

And now for the main point: DIFFERENT SYSTEMS OF MEASURES MAINTAINING A DIRECTIONAL TRADE AWAY FROM THE CURRENT LEVEL WILL YIELD DIFFERENT PROFIT/COST COMPARISONS.

Question: are you sure there is NO ONE approach that does not yield a sustained plus or minus? (minus is just as important to us as plus, because it allows you to make money by trading in the opposite direction)

Are your hands shaking?

prikolnyjkent:

So, a 250 pips price move by itself, without regard to direction, contains some profitable potential.

A system of measures designed to maintain the direction of the trade in the direction of price exit from the level is worth some cost.

And now - most importantly: DIFFERENT SYSTEM OF MEASURES OF MAINTAINING A TRADE IN THE DIRECTION OF PRICE EXIT FROM THE CURRENT LEVEL WILL YIELD DIFFERENT PROFIT/COST RESULTS.

Question: are you sure there isn't ANY approach that does not yield a sustained plus or minus? (minus is just as important to us as plus, because it allows you to make money by trading in the opposite direction)

Why not? There are sustainable approaches. Only they produce goat's milk. It's sustainable, and it's goat milk. )))
These "minuses" are no easier to bail out later than just guessing the direction from the beginning.

Although... I have in my "stash" a TS, which at one and the same price movement (move modulo, if I may say so), loses less than it earns.

In other words, when trading against the price moves, the system will losemany times less than it will earn when trading along the price moves.

Prikolnyjkent, I still do not understand, you wrote that you can deploy that cloud from the wiki, what else do you need, simulate artificially those situations that allow you to deploy this cloud. but how you deploy it you prefer to keep silent, and instead you are talking nonsense, without saying anything of substance.

moskitman:

Although... I have a TS in my "back pocket", which at the same price movement (stroke modulus, if I may say so), loses less than it earns.

In other words, when trading against the price moves, the system will lose many times less than it will earn when trading with the price moves.

I think it's an illusion.

Otherwise, how can it be explained?

---

I think I got it. It will lose in the flat!

PapaYozh:

I think it's an illusion.

Otherwise, how do you explain it being in the stash?

---

I think I got it. She's gonna flatten!

I was born recently, I need to write and test it. The test will have to be done online, because it's a cartoon. If my knowledge of four, I myself would estimate it at two and minus, then five at all at minus one.
As for losing in a flat... Yes, all systems in principle are divided into trend-following and backward-floping, let's see...

Reason: