Ward 6 - page 32

Dr.Drain:

Maybe someone likes it better that way, how do I know.

But there should be an exponent, not the point.

By the way the formula given above was applied in practice (we determined ratings of real capacitors)

So the exponent is right.

No, sorry. It's only about the resistor difference if the diodes are linear. Otherwise we get different sections of the SAC on the different branches (charge and discharge) all the time and they are different. And it depends not only on R1 and R2, but also on VD1 and VD2. Moreover, why not? If you write code for some filter, why not normally, creating another degree of freedom to play with later?

M_Dimens:

By the way, the formula above has been applied in practice (determining the ratings of real capacitors). So the exponent is correct

You obviously don't understand exactly what you did "in practice". I refer you to the textbooks, G. Ohm's law, the simplest linear differential equations with constant coefficients, and all that.

Dr.Drain:
You obviously don't understand exactly what you did "in practice". I refer you to the textbooks, G. Ohm's law, the simplest linear differential equations with constant coefficients, and so on.

You can do a simple experiment yourself, charge a capacitor through a resistor and calculate

the formula works from practice and also rewrite the textbooks, it is not a sin as practice is the judge of all things

M_Dimens:

The theory often does not match the practice

0_о

M_Dimens:

the formula works from practice and rewrite the textbooks as well.

Let me explain, for ...er...those who are in the tank. The formula describes the discharge of a capacitor as it should be exponentially decreasing to zero at infinity.

P.S. And here's the charge:

The general view is shown, it is clear that there are more parameters in exponent exponent if under t we mean time.

Dr.Drain:

Let me explain, for ...er...those in the dark. The formula describes the discharge of a capacitor by an exponential decaying to zero at infinity, as it should.

P.S. And here's the charge:

Corrected by a perfect dielectric between the terminals (and no other effects)

No corrections. The general nature of the dependence will not change (qualitatively) due to dielectric properties or "other effects".

Dr.Drain:
Without corrections. The general nature of the dependence will not change (qualitatively) due to dielectric properties or "other effects".

Even the temperature can affect the capacitance, but in general it does not matter

it's time to write an indicator, there's a formula.

You should get a battery instead of a capacitor. It takes a long time to charge and a short time to discharge :)
What's the difference in time?

Or you could try with a swimming pool - it pours at one speed and drains at another.

Reason: