Ward 6 - page 19

Plot the SMA and the filter previously mentioned on the same chart.

khorosh:
Without going into technical details, I just wanted to draw attention to your tendency to idealize your achievements. And you have a lag-free filter and an ultra-stable system. What is it - a love of pretty words or a desire to tease the forum members to provoke a discussion?

The man just wants to share his joy, or to reinforce his belief in his system) And the definition of a "non-lagging filter" is nonsense, I think.

Although, if only a channel to the current bid or ask - but it will be of little use. The filter that uses any historical data is lagging. And it's nonsense to trade without relying on statistics of the past at least.

https://www.mql4.com/ru/users/edit/Dr.Drain/ so try it

Rorschach:
https://www.mql4.com/ru/users/edit/Dr.Drain/ so try it
They're all sloppy nicknames with a dot in the middle.) The forum is allergic to them)

jelizavettka:
It's all the sloppy nicknames with a dot in the middle.) The forum is allergic to them.)

thought so, too.)

Heroix:

The problem with false inputs hasn't gone anywhere. Here you say it's not a lagging filter. So what artist does it have a divergence with the price?!

I admittedly didn't understand what you circled in red. And why you are calling the entries false. Any one of them is potentially false. The question is the results in aggregate. And then suddenly it turns out (see above) that both sell nzdchf and buy nzdchf close in profit. And someone thought it was a lock. Just like you think you found "false entries".

orb:
Build the SMA and the filter we were talking about before on the same chart.

Satisfying my curiosity.

I've plotted the following charts for 5 days (5*288 bars M5): GBPUSD (curve A), NDNRF (curve X - with some filter settings, it's clear that with other parameters the view will change, like SMAs have the same algorithm, but when you change the number of bars averaged, the view changes), and a set of SMAs: 51 (lags by 25 bars), 101 (lags by 50 bars), 201 (lags by 100 bars), and 501 (lags by 250 bars).

You can see that as the order of the SMA increases, it shows an increase in smoothing, but also in lagging, and therefore, due to the acquisition of lag, it moves further and further away from the original price chart. Unlike the NDNRF. Which at different parameters (similar to the SMA order) changes the degree of smoothing, but always stays close to price. I can even say that the idea would have worked for the SMA of large orders, but alas, the SMA of large orders are far away from the price, hundreds of pips away, so that the geometry of "price jerking around the filter" is not achieved.

jelizavettka:

A filter that uses any historical data is already lagging. And trading without any past statistics is nonsense) Right?

I absolutely agree with you, colleague. I've already said it explicitly myself before in the following form: an attempt to average data from the past in any way will lead to the fact that the algorithm will rely on SMA, and the only question is whether the author of the algorithm realizes it or not. Clearly, a non-lagging filter must not be able to average data from the past, the value on each bar of the filter should be calculated only from the values of currency pairs on the same bar. And in no other way. But it is not nonsense to trade without relying on statistics from the past, it is a necessity.

Rorschach:
https://www.mql4.com/ru/users/edit/Dr.Drain/ try that.

When I click on the link itself it's OK. I can edit my personal details or upload my avatar. When I upload my avatar it shows a thumbnail and I click save and it goes nowhere, error page like it was. :( although the avatar has changed I see :-)

It seems to me that something similar can be achieved through normalisation, such as here.

These places hint

as if a limiter is being triggered.

Reason: