Attention: New version of the profile. - page 4

Skymaster >> :
It would be nice to make on the left or right of the forum a kind of mini-chat like on many forums. They won't litter the forum with insignificant messages like: "Hey Vasek, let's go have a beer - Kolyan, you won't believe it, I'm still recovering from yesterday."

Use ICQ, and the forum does not need to cram all sorts of bullshit

My animated gif passes as a single frame for some reason.

(a little off topic)

I want to reiterate my satisfaction with the speed of access to the site. It feels like the server is right in my driveway and access is over the LAN. The engine developer should be given a bonus (like a 13th salary:).

Valio >> :
My animated gif passes as a single frame for some reason.

That's the way it's supposed to go.

The user profile has been changed, hopefully to make it even more user-friendly and informative.

Adding a small </BR> will allow a larger, better view.

i.e. it will give the topic title a separate line...

Right:

Posted by Who | October 22, 2009 1:16 pm
Responses: 3

THEME Thank you, ...

it will be:

Posted by Who | October 22, 2009 1:16 pm
Responses: 3
THEME

Thank you, ...

Thank you, that's convenient.

It's just that the settings arrows don't quite make sense:

They're supposed to look the other way around (when clicked, the information opens, but the arrow says the opposite).

And the top of scripts, articles and forum topics would be more convenient to do for the main user language (imho). Why do I need to list Chinese clones of my work?

Thank you !

It would be nice if instead of the number of downloads the number of comments really was, and if there are unread - it would be marked in bold.

PS: there's also a bug - you can't get to the last page in personal correspondence, you keep getting to the first page.

It would be nice to have an avatar of your own.

You should give the user a choice of what to use as an avatar:

- an avatar from a user's own file

- a thumbnail picture.

(I've inserted a photo, but now my stained glass window is not displayed and there's nowhere to insert it)

Reason: