Humour - page 121

=========

From what was not in the film on NTV

leonid553:

=========

From what was not in the film on NTV

Which one? Can I get a link? I'm always at the terminal, I'm always at the terminal... I don't have time to watch the news/movies... :-)

Roman.:

Which one? Can I have a reference? I don't have time to look at the terminal... I don't have time to watch the news or movies... :-)

Just to be on the safe side. ... I'll give you the link in a private message. Just - shhhh...

leonid553:

Just to avoid. ... I'll give you the link in private. Just -- shh-shh-shh...

OK.

drknn:

You can go crazy with questions like that. Look what Google came up with:

The A.S. Popov Higher Naval School of Radioelectronics. A.S. Popov, Peterhof

I was surprised that a resident of Sevastopol didn't get it :(

tara:

A.S. Popov Higher Naval School of Radio-Electronics in Peterhof. A.S. Popov, Peterhof

Surprised that a resident of Sevastopol didn't get it :(

There are naval educational institutions of their own in Sevastopol. Why go somewhere else? I got my rank here too :) That's why there's no popovka in my head.

The circus director, watching the drunken juggler-equilibrist's performance, said that it was only embarrassing for the clown to perform after him.

drknn:

There are naval educational institutions in Sevass. So why go somewhere else? I got my rank here as well :) That's why I can't think of any popovka.

Yeah, I know. My grandmother and uncle are in Sevastopol. My uncle graduated from Popovka, served at Maxim's dacha.

drknn:

Jealous... I can't jump like that, so the gas is not yet connected to the boiler house because we haven't jumped over document #18 - the contract with the Ministry of Emergency Situations, which requires us to pay to keep the emergency response unit on standby in case our two 96kW KChM-7 boilers explode simultaneously and cause destruction in the nearest neighbourhood.
Reason: