learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 203

TarasBY:
I optimised for history at 3.5 - 20 minutes on an older laptop.

Try the following experiment (I've asked for it several times, but nobody got the idea). When a martingian series starts, you should fix the result of the first entry only, or only the second or the third one... (you have to form virtual trades) in this case, the entire current result will be decomposed into components of the first entry and the second and so on - the sum of entries should give a current result and I think it will be obvious where the whole profit is formed

YOUNGA:

And try the experiment (I've repeatedly asked this - but no one got the idea) when a martingell series starts to capture the result of only the first entry, or only the second or third ... (you have to form virtual trades) In this case, the entire current result will be decomposed into components, those from the first entry, the second, etc. - the sum of entries should give a current result and I think it will be visible where all is formed profit
You mean the statistics of the grid? And what would give such statistics?

khorosh:
When there are few deals, there is a high probability of a fit.

Now that's a fit (over a year):

TarasBY:
Are you talking about grid statistics? What would such statistics do?

What will the statistics give? just the answer to entry at each level of the martingale are random or not - if random, then there is no point in increasing the risk in each martingale cycle, if at some stage of the cycle the profit is greater, then at this stage and it is necessary to enter the real deposit

YOUNGA:

What will the statistics answer? just give an answer to each level of the martingale are random or not - if random, then there is no point in increasing the risk in each martingale cycle, if at any step of the cycle profit is greater, then at this step and it is necessary to enter a real deposit
It's a piece of work (virtual trades connection, statistics gathering unit) with no apparent benefit. I am not going to do it now.

TarasBY:
It's a piece of work (connecting virtual trades, collecting statistics unit) with no obvious benefit. I am definitely not doing it now.

Too bad... I guess that's why I have to make systems without martingale (sad smiley face). Well, good luck to you!

Hail, Selani!

How's it going?

Here it is.

Guys - Selani - hello!

Everybody still asleep, on holiday or just skulking? :-)

Where are the tests, monitoring and everything else regarding Ilano-Martinoff?

Or does it all go to hell? :-)

Дарова, Ромаха!

Ilana's rustling, naughty hands are playing around :)

Pound, good for him, let me have it four times today, he didn't get cocky.....

TEXX:

Hi, Serge! Sincerely happy for you... From the bottom of my heart!

At least I saw a familiar face!!!

Reason: