Avalanche - page 133

I will find a video if anyone knows Alexey Bykovsky, who was talking about kickbacks. So he also had a similar avalanche a long time ago. Isn't that where the author stole the idea))) I'll find it...

I don't know how to put the link here...in this video the author even speaks in John Catala's words))

Mathemat >>:

Если позиция была закрыта с убытком, то эта просадка будет видна на графике баланса.

Но если позиция ухнула в большую просадку (лот большой, а цена сразу пошла против позы), а потом была закрыта с прибылью, то график это, похоже, не покажет. Зато это будет отражено в шапке отчета, в которой просадка показывается по эквити.

That's understandable, thank you. It is not clear where the losing trades disappear to. The system is built in such a way that after several unfavourable price reversals, we get several trades with a large total profit and several with a large total loss. A critical question: where do positions with accumulated losses disappear to? Why cannot we see the moment of their closing on the chart? )

Galina >>:

Слежу переодически за веткой.
НИКАКОГО ВРАНЬЯ ЧО СТОРОНЫ АВТОРА НЕ ЗАМЕТИЛА !
СПЛОШНЫЕ ОСКОРБЛЕНИЯ ТОЛЬКО СО ТОРОНЫ ФОРУМЯН,
И при этом, что паразительно, отчеты которые выкладывают люди покрайней мере показывают все наглядно.
Ладно, не буду Вам уподобляться.
Только конкретика.

If you've been following the thread, you may have noticed that I've repeatedly stressed that I have nothing against martin in general and avalanche in particular.

You are right - no lies on the part of the author. It's just a load of bullshit. The kind of nonsense that the subjmaker is talking about in ELEMENTARY terms is simply out of line. Strictly speaking, one should not argue with him in this situation, but simply wake up. But this, unfortunately, is not a dream. And his stubbornness is suggestive in a way that I just don't want to think through - I'm impressionable.

Avalanche as a TC - for God's sake. Discussion is fine. Just don't give me the author's nonsense about loki, equity, collateral, etc. Shit! Did you read his last post, where about 4 and 5? Do you think a normal person wrote it??????? Or do you think he did? Yes???

All right. I'm just saying. After all, I'm not a doctor. I don't give a shit, really. Go ahead, keep the holy flame of insanity burning in the neural confusion of the top dog's brain. OK. I don't feel sorry for him either.

Where do positions with accumulated losses disappear to? Why can't I see when they are closed on the chart? )<br / translate="no">
rumata1984, give me an example showing the trades. I am already confused.

Here's a look. Your equity (in green) is at the base of the balance triangles. You always have it lower. This is the equity drawdown.
You close a large profitable trade. The balance rises sharply upwards. But the large loss remains: equity is significantly lower.
Then you close the losing trade as well. That is it, the balance has equalled the equity, it has fallen sharply again. What is not clear here?

Closing any position, even a very large one, has no effect on equity, but it has a sharp impact on the balance. (Oh, I don't want the author of this thread to read this, or he'll come up with some crap about equity and balance again.)

Mathemat >>:
Приведи пример с указанием сделок. Я уже запутался.

Вот смотри. Твоя эквити (зеленым цветом) находится в основании треугольничков баланса. Она у тебя всегда ниже. Вот это и есть просадка эквити.
Ты закрываешь крупную прибыльную сделку. Баланс растет резко вверх. Но крупная убыточная осталась: эквити значительно ниже.
Затем ты прикрываешь и убыточную. Все, баланс сравнялся с эквити, он снова резко упал. Чего тут непонятного?

Закрытие любой позы, даже очень крупной, никак не влияет на эквити, но скачкообразно влияет на баланс. (Ой, не хочется, чтобы это прочитал аффтар топика, а то снова какую-нибудь пургу насчет эквити и баланса придумает.)

Thanks for the clarification, I understand. I wasn't asking about my chart, I was asking about khorosh's chart from this page https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30433/page124. Now I see that his maximal loss trade is -42$. And I have -$610. This is why I have such a wild "hedgehog" and his is smooth. I have all trades closing at the same time at virtual take profit. His closing principle must be different.

I have nothing against you guys personally.
It's just that there's no need to fucking attack the author like that.
Perhaps, even if he does not understand something (I mean the 4th and 5th deals), well, you can calmly explain,
Why turn to personal insults ???? !!!!
Not everyone is as smart as some people!
Tired of his way of saying things?
You think this idea is nonsense?
Say "foe" and leave the thread nicely.
Why the hell would you impose your opinion and opinion on the idea?
Once again, I say, everyone has understood for a long time, what is a vat!
Nevertheless, as with martin, so with trap....
There have ALWAYS been those who want to, and by all appearances, will continue to be.
What else is there to say.
:))))
NO OFFENCE, I LOVE YOU ALL !
(it's just my third day celebrating my birthday :))))))

rumata1984 >>:

Спасибо за пояснения, я вобщем понял. Я спрашивал не про свой график, а про график khorosh вот с этой странички https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30433/page124. Сейчас вот увидел, что у него максимальная убыточная сделка -42$. А у меня -610$. Вот почему у меня такой дикий "ежик", а у него все гладко. У меня все сделки закрываются одновременно по виртуальному тейк-профиту. У него принцип закрытия сделок, наверное, какой-то другой.

He's probably not using exactly the same method as the author suggests.
THIS is also a catch, but it's a bit different....
It's a kind of "game with locks".
I will describe the principle a bit later. Now we need to work out what we have.
The thing is that your bot is already misfiring, it needs improvement.
Look carefully at the trades!
It just does not work correctly, besides the fact that it does not close profitable deals, it does not want to increase volumes.
That is, it sits in a drawdown and that's all there is to it.....

Galina >>:

Скорее всего, он ипользует не овсем тот метод который предлогает автор.
ЭТО тоже ловина, но немного иная....
Там своего рода "игра с замками ".
Я вам опишу этот принцип немного позже. Сейчас надо доработать, то что есть.
Дело в том, что бот у вас и так косячит, его надо дорабатывать.
Посмотрите внимательно на сделки !
Он почему то просто некорректно работает, мало того что плюсовые позы не закрывает, он еще не хочет обьемы наращивать.
То есть сидит в просадке и все тут.....

Mm-hmm. Watching, correcting.

Reason: