Free MQL4 training

Hello!

I hope the moderators won't cut me, I am running a free online training course "How to make your own trading robot for the Metatrader terminal in 7 days". The course is designed for traders who use MT4 terminal and want to learn how to program EAs, but have absolutely no knowledge of programming. That is, for programmers this would not be interesting, this training is for people who have no experience in programming.
Details and registration here http://fxlab.info/category/training_free, there is also an audio clip for 6 min, where I talk in detail about the training, why it is free, etc. After registration, before the actual training will go preparatory newsletter with video casts, the basics, to spend time later on the questions and more interesting things.
Places are limited, so if you are interested, don't wait too long :)

Mischek:
English in two days . with the latest KGB technology, hurry up

Yeah. And I wanted to save it for history. It seemed harmless at the time.

VDev:

Online or by post? What would it look like technically? I have no time at all, but I'd like to hear it :)

Tried subscribing to the free 1st part. All subsequent parts are paid. Unable to subscribe. When you confirm the subscription it takes you to the author's website. I think it's just banal advertising

deleted

VDev:
Hello!

I hope the moderators won't cut it, I'm doing a free online training course "How to make your own trading robot for Metatrader terminal in 7 days". The course is designed for traders who use MT4 terminal and want to learn how to program EAs, but have absolutely no knowledge of programming. That is, for programmers this would not be interesting, this training is for people who have no experience in programming.
Details and registration here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxlab.info/category/training_free, there is also an audio clip for 6 min, where I talk in detail about the training, why it is free, etc. After registration, before the actual training will go preparatory newsletter with video casts, the basics, to spend time later on the questions and more interesting things.
Places are limited, so if you are interested, don't wait too long :)

Looks like a branch should be deleted.

Author, any objections?

comrades make way, make way... excuse me, excuse me.... mm-hmm thank you... I have a question (leaning towards the window) did I register or not? after registering I was automatically redirected to the page with "Specify email address to receive newsletters:" Is it mandatory for full registration or is it enough that I sent my details from the page to which you gave the link?

Vinin:

Looks like the branch should be deleted.

Author, any objections?

Maybe we should wait.

sever29:

comrades make way, make way... excuse me, excuse me.... mm-hmm thank you... I have a question (leaning towards the window) did I register or not? after registering I was automatically redirected to the page with "Specify email address to receive newsletters:" Is it mandatory for full registration or is it enough that I sent my details from the page to which you gave the link?

Did you register as North29 or North30 or just NorthXX, does it matter?

Mischek:
deleted

I don't see why not. There was already an opinion.

Vinin:

And how did you register, North29 or North30, or just NorthXX, Maybe it makes a difference

Note understandable, after the ban I get confused about profiles as I already correspond with a few through 29 and I should be on the forum as 30... Will settle down soon...
Reason: