Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 8

Integer писал(а) >>
If, what, I won't write in this thread anymore, I hope everything is clear to my client (55555_55). I'd better get busy.

You have confirmed your unfounded bluster and slyness....

I wonder if you have made many people "happy" by not doing quality work...

Maybe you should only work as a sysadmin...

Integer писал(а) >>

wardin, I'll explain again specifically for you - I was offering the option of a demo in advance of my submission.

You sly bastard...

wardin >> don't ask anyone to write anything here, they're just waiting for other people's ideas.

Vadya, why did you come here? They are waiting for other people's ideas, those who are begging on ATC site for "testing" of experts who have got on top places. And second: the statistics of one of the respected coders says that for all the time he wrote on commission (a year ago it was more than 300 EAs), only one was worthy of trying to play on it (with the customer's permission). And that one leaked quickly. So don't think there are any illusions here about new fruitful ideas - especially from coders.

55555_55 писал(а) >>

You sly bastard...

Wait a minute, are you claiming that I didn't offer an option with me providing a demo in advance?

Integer писал (а) >>

Wait a minute, you're saying that I did not offer an option with the prior provision by me of a demo version?

Dima, chill out :-) I think everyone here has long understood everything, except for the few, and you can't prove anything to them anyway.

Integer писал(а) >>

Wait a minute, are you saying that I didn't offer the option of me providing a demo in advance?

Absolutely right...

You asked for 100% upfront payment for providing the demo...

Which I will keep, without any work by you on any possible errors...

Kick the shit out of me! As the years went by...... the fight for 12 WMZ kept on going and got hotter and hotter.......

LeoV писал(а) >>

Kick the shit out of me! As the years went by...... the fight for 12 WMZ kept on going and got hotter and hotter.......

What are you ... what 12 WMZ... just 10...

You don't understand...

The honor of "programmer" - "one of ours" - has been hurt...

All hands on deck...

Stand up for ourselves, take the customer down...

Because we're all the same...

Let the customers know they're the only ones to blame.

55555_55 >> :

absolutely right...

You asked for 100% upfront payment for providing the demo...

Which I will keep, without any of your work on any possible errors...

You know what you're saying?

What's the point of ruining your reputation for 10 quid?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, almost every customer thinks they are an important owner of a unique strategy (information, algorithm). And for some reason, they think that the implementer is just waiting for the right moment to bait, take this unique development and jump away. And for some reason, this is what happens along the way, because really normal programmers refuse to work with them at some stage because of excessive reassurance and stinginess of the customer.

Dima, do you need it? Don't get dirty. They have no money but lots of time and they know how to steal other people's time, which is what is happening now.
Reason: