FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 501

Lesorub:

the chiff did go for the limit, now on the rails...

is the chiff not going to parity?

oh, it can't be.

Zogman:

Strange, you are scolding Elijah,

but the eu went his pip by pip today - 1.1088 was my max...

So what's the randomness?

Headless. Here's a look at what he took on the euro from all the movement:

And that's what I said very mildly.

stranger:

Headlessness. Here's a look at what he took on the euro from the whole movement:

And that's what I said very mildly.

Well, he did, I didn't,

What's that got to do with the headlessness - to each his own - your method is hard to master - you said it yourself - war and peace.

Zogman:

Strange, you are scolding Elijah,

but the eu went his pip by pip today - 1.1088 was my max...

So, what happens by chance?

Maybe we should somehow put your options on the rails and it will be a grail)

PS

What is our outlook ? cheap yuan => cheap raw materials , sensible ?

ps

about gold:

Don't believe the banks - they lie !

10.08.15 17:21 Bloggers Print To favourites RSS

Goldman Sachs in late July, spoke of the risks of gold falling below $1,000 per troy ounce (note Profinance.ru: the bank's twelve-month forecast was declared at $1050), a few days later analysts at HSBC gave a pessimistic assessment of short-term prospects, also lowering their forecasts for the average price of metal this year from $1234 to $1160 and from $1275 to $1205 next year. Subsequent to their rhetoric about the prospects of continued pressure on prices has expressed a plethora of large banks, in particular Deutsche Bank, but recent data indicate that words are at odds with deeds. For example, Goldman Sachs took delivery of 3.2 tonnes of gold on August 6, while HSBC received 3.9 tonnes on the same day, both of which were credited to the bank's own account. Thus, banks, while recommending their clients to sell gold, are using lower prices to buy the metal in physical form. Source: Forexpf.Ru - Forex News

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/10/axp6-ne-verte-bankam-oni-lgut.html

They should throw a couple of hundred on the forecast.

Zogman:

стренж, ну он-то взял ! я-то нет,

ну и причем тут безголовость - каждому свое - ваш метод хрен освоишь - сами ж говорить война и мир

Zogman
:

Well, he did! I didn't,

What's that got to do with headlessness - to each his own - you can't master your method - you said it yourself - war and peace.

So what do I have to do?))) Blessings.)

Lesorub:

what's up with the audi - no sticks ?

maybe buy some more ?

although credit swiss advises to .72 solo, but maybe the sticks are better )))

stranger:
So what do you want me to do?))

not to swear at everyone

By the way, when they were beating a half and a half, the Goldmans all told garlic.

Zogman:

Well, he did! I didn't,

What's that got to do with the headlessness - to each his own - your method is hard to master - you said it yourself - war and peace.

What's there to argue about?

Is the chiff sold? Is the cad sold?

Lesorub:

What's there to argue about?

Is the chiff sold? Is the cad sold?

I don't trade, ask Eidler why.

You got your own trades? That's what you're looking at. I'm interested in thoughts, I'm not interested in deals.

Reason: