Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)))

Villagers, everything is in our hands!

>

BeerGod:

Are we fucked?

we're a colony

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)))

Villagers, everything is in our hands!

Who knows this man, the northern furry beast and the alphabet starting with the letter e

zoritch:

Unfortunately, to stop trading when your orders are open is not a good idea...

These are the "charms" of most EAs and trading systems, based on luck (waiting out drawdowns, large levels of SL, averaging, and God forbid, by martin). If you have small SL, or position is in profit, then to stop trading is like a two-fingered problem. What has been implemented in my algorithm of Expert Advisor.

P.S. Once again, I repeat, it will not be sold, not for any money, if everything turns out as I expect.)

Roman.:

That's what it means when everything is optimised from start to finish.

It didn't take long to get the bounce back.

Thanks to Kim Igor Vladimirovich - his expom profits.

Over 100% for the quarter.

Month.

Roma well done, congratulations)

marker:

Roma well done, congratulations)

:-)

Thank you!

__CaHeK__:

This is the "beauty" of most EAs and trading systems, based on luck (waiting out drawdowns, large levels of SL, averaging, and God forbid even on martin). If you have small SL, or position is in profit, then to stop trading is like a two-fingered problem, which is implemented in my algorithm of Expert Advisor.

P.S. I repeat once again, it will not be sold, not for any money, if all come out as I expect).

Sunet, the system will not survive with your parameters

The system may survive if (for example):

1. It opens on a spike in the desired direction, without any stops or takeovers, as many times as necessary, in both directions (sell and buy)

2. it has only a total (for all orders of the pair) trailing profit of a certain size, and if this profit is reached, it covers everything

3. the system should preferably work with a fixed lot.

The system should work at least 4 weeks on the market with deposit of 10000$ on cent NND account, and every time at the end of a week all profits should be withdrawn.

if profit is less than 5-10% of 10000 - the system needs optimization and modification

acceptable drawdown no more than 30% (very high risk)

Roman.:

That's what it means when everything is over-optimised from top to bottom.

It's over 100% for the quarter.

Were you trading on real account?

If so, how much was withdrawn? After all, if no money has been withdrawn, then it has not been earned, and it is not correct to say more than 100%.

If you managed to withdraw the money invested - then the profit = 0%.

If you invested 100$ = 10k$cent - and managed to withdraw 10000 cents (100$) in a quarter - then the profit = 0%

=)

maths =)

If you withdraw 100% in a quarter and have 100% left in your account, profit = 100%

IRIP:

1. Trading was done on real account?

2. If so, how much was withdrawn? After all, if no money has been withdrawn, then it has not been earned, and it is not correct to say more than 100%.

If you managed to withdraw it - then the profit = 0%.

If invested 100$ = 10k$cent - and managed to withdraw 10000 cents (100$) in a quarter - then profit = 0%

=)

maths =)

If you were able to withdraw 100% over a quarter and 100% remained in the account invested, then profit = 100%

1. Links in my profile.

2. I withdrew less than invested. I calculate correctly.

See my post again...

Roman.:

1. The links are in my profile.

2. I have deducted less than I have invested. I'm counting correctly.

See my post again...

Yes, I looked at the results

That's why I wrote my opinion

% returns from "pams" do not show the real picture =(

you can invest 100 and sit for the fourth month with a return of 100% per quarter

you can invest 100, withdraw 100 and leave 100 in your account - and only then it will be called - 100% profitability

IRIP:

yeah, i've been watching the results

that's why i wrote my opinion

% returns from "pams" don't show the real picture =(

you can invest 100 and sit for the fourth month with a return of 100% per quarter

or you can invest 100, withdraw 100 and leave 100 in the account - and only then it would be called - 100% profitability

Started with $600.
Took out $400-500.
Reason: