learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 288

IRIP:

Because the speculator got you mixed up with me.
Compliment. :)

__CaHeK__

P.S. My Expert Advisor will practically not be affected by slippages as there is relative profit/loss accounting, i.e. if a deal is opened in a wrong place, profit/loss on it will be only after a certain amount of points defined by SL/TP levels in the EA. Only in case of force majeure will trigger an emergency SL prescribed in an order placed.

I don't understand the meaning of your text accurately enough. Do the young trader Joni a favour, please let me understand the text: "relative profit/loss accounting, i.e. if a trade is opened in the wrong place, there will be a profit/loss on it only after a certain number of pips, defined by SL/TP levels in the EA."

I've realized and got the lack of connection of two parts of a complex sentence: the Expert Advisor is practically not afraid of slippage and relative profit/loss accounting.
Why does profit/loss accounting give an EA "leave slippages with a nose"?

Link_x:
Why does profit and loss accounting give an EA "leave slippage with a nose"?

Because the accounting comes from wherever the order opens, within certain limits of course.

P.S. Something about profits falling and falling, might have to revise my theory, too bad, it was so cool.(((

P.P.S Maybe I am not teaching as I should, without taking into account large price movements in the taught area.

__CaHeK__:
Because the accounting comes from wherever the order opens, within certain limits of course.
Ta - ac, some sort of accounting goes on from the opening of any order with some restrictions, and how does this help the EA "leave slippages with noses"? Very interesting. I never thought it was possible. :)

Link_x:
Ta - ac, there is some counting from the moment of opening of any order with some limitations, and how does it help the EA to "leave slippage with nose"? Very interesting. I never thought it was possible. :)

Suppose, according to the programme, there was to be an open Buy at 1.36000 with TP of 1.36100 and SL of 1.35900, but it slipped and opened at 1.36020. If I had TP, the profit would be 80 pips, but I have TP and SL standing just in case, and if I TP in 100 pips, the order will be closed at 1.36120 with 100 pips profit.

P.S. Looks like there will be no grail, I messed up with the training.(((( I have to try another training.

__CaHeK__:

Suppose, according to the programme, there was to be an open Buy at 1.36000 with TP of 1.36100 and SL of 1.35900, but it slipped and opened at 1.36020. If I had TP, the profit would be 80 pips, but I have TP and SL next just in case, so if I TP in 100 pips, the order will close at 1.36120 with 100 pips profit.

P.S. looks like the grail will not be, I screwed up like that with training.(( (( It should try to teach the other way.

Compare the information from your posts with the title of the branch "learn to earn villagers [Episode 2] !

Like finding free ears here? Where you can blow... :-)

IMHO, reflect on setting up a dedicated thread for posts about your learning, mistakes and fantasies.

__CaHeK__:

P.S. I don't think there will be a grail, I messed up with the training.((( I'll have to try another way of training.

And who doubted it? Take off the rose-coloured glasses.)

Link_x:

How do you understand the word "IRIP" ?

Bah... What kind of people drop in on us... :-)))

__CaHeK__:

Suppose, according to the programme, there was to be an open Buy at 1.36000 with TP of 1.36100 and SL of 1.35900, but it slipped and opened at 1.36020. If I had TP, the profit would be 80 pips, but I have TP and SL standing just in case, and if I TP in 100 pips, the order will be closed at 1.36120 with 100 pips profit.

P.S. Looks like there will be no grail, I messed up with the training.((( I have to try something else.

Yup, how long have you been waiting, I go in, look, hope, and the result is as usual, something's a little off.

Roman.:
:-)
Vladimir, may I ask you a personal question? If yes, will you be swimming in the ice-hole this Sunday?

I'll be swimming, but only in the pool. It's kind of chilly in the ice-holes.
Reason: