learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 145

7Konstantin7:
When will you start?) maybe you don't have to? :D
You should, Fedya, you should! ) I'm very interested in this figurine. I`ve been studying it for about two weeks already and I`m able to write indices and owls for tester... I will look for a mega-system! If I don't find it, the hell with it. But the process of searching is interesting to me too! I already dream of real estate in Miami))

kakin:

Same thing) but that's a long time, no guarantees

I told you once, had I known it would last for so many years and it's still not clear what will happen, I wouldn't have even started to dig in :D

7Konstantin7:

Same thing) but that's a long time, no guarantees

I told you once, had I known it would last for so many years and it's still not clear what will happen, I wouldn't have even started to dig in :D

I`ve bought Nyman`s small encyclopedia of trader and I thought I`d make lots of money. My aim was to try some different indicators and I`ve got some pretty bad results. I am almost disappointed with the analysis. Maybe I used it incorrectly, I don't know. Now I'm leaning on Matstat with the theover. - especially on random process theory. I'll be searching for what this fucking quote chart is not random and where and how to use it. May the power of the grail be with us!))

kakin: May the power of the Grail be with us!))

:D

kakin:
What do you think, Andrei? Is Forex evil?
For 95% of traders it is. )))

moskitman:
For 95% of traders, yes. )))
Well, and for you personally?

kakin:
Well, what about you personally?

Man, there's a lot to write and the day's over...

Let's put it off, shall we?

moskitman:

Man, there's a lot to write and the day's over...

Let's put it off, shall we?

OK

moskitman:
For 95% of traders, yes. )))
Oh forex, you're so annoying!I'm going into politics. No need to wash my hands there...)

:) still improved, I will see a couple of days, it will be clearer and for real)

test with a spread of 10 pips

and this is a 2 day demo, but with a different chip-less profitable

Reason: