[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 203

DmitriyN:
To be successful, you have to think the way the broker thinks, you want to cheat him out of your (and others') money.

You need a TS for success until I have one, or rather I have one, but it's not a TS, it's a compote with galushkas... you need to get in touch with your broker to find out what he thinks))))

emotraid:
Getting to know a broker is a good idea, in my opinion. Better - with several, professional ones, with experience.
Right now, the price hasn't decided where it will go :) For now, we can only state the classic gap closure.

emotraid:

I need TS for success until I have it, or rather I have it but it's not TS but compote with galushkas... i need to talk to my broker to see what he thinks))))
Emochka .... a why the fuck do you need TS ..... they all plum ... the guy wrote clearly ... think like a brokerage house .... and all. or better ... better ... "caught three pip, and put it in your mouth before they took away "Raker. And do not bother trying to long term stochastics 5,3,3.

odiseif:
Emochka .... a why the fuck do you need tools ..... they are all plum ... the man clearly wrote ... think like a brokerage house .... and all ... or better ... better ... "caught three pip, and put it in your mouth before they took away" Raker. And do not fucking poke in the long term stochastics 5.3.3 .

It's a short one, not a long one. Why is 5,3,3 bad?

Let's look at how the hep closed. Why did it form? Because it was profitable for the broker (the market). So there were a lot of sell orders from below. Those who want to make some easy money know that the gaps are usually closed.
And they rushed to set sells on Monday night. To get rid of them, the brokers led the price up. To what extent (you can guess) it went up. After the gap gap was closed, the price went down.

emotraid:

a standard stochastic for an hour is fine...
I agree with you. But you have to expect the take value for those parameters ...not half a thousand pips ...but maximum 100 ...and that with a good momentum. By the way, the word "standard" is something exotic for the market .

volumes are up...for now...but the directional vector is unlikely to change... on Asia...

The options are impressive:)

Sdimm:

The options are impressive:)

And you don't look at one day. But from the beginning of the contract. Then they will impress you more.
Reason: