[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 200

emotraid:
well, i thought there was a new guru and he ruined everything with elders )))) upside down elders with his three screens and sweaty baldness ))))
I will have one but later - 1) euro screen, 2) silver 3) ... and so on. Zoom in on the candles - get on the sofa and listen to (watch) chanson.

Freud:

the stats need to go to hell, not the three screen principle.
you are like a couple - a subscriber (subscription) - going after each other

Ishim:
you are like a couple - a subscriber - following each other

Trouble never comes alone)))

Ishim:
Closed + sales (28.80 not tested) and still need to double the correction - waiting for a double top of 29.10 - 20 and a collapse from there already.
Hello all. Reminded again about my 1.2930 stop...

Freud:

trouble never comes alone)))
I sympathise (I have a Stranger - I can't explain that a stop is evil)

MobileMan:
Hello all. I'm reminding you again about my 1.2930...
that's silver! forget about 29 for now - maximum 1.27. (If it gets to 29, then 30 to 33.)

MobileMan:
Hi all. Reminding me again about my 1.2930 pivot....
You're trading on intuition - I thought you wrote? and can you control the elements? (much more comfortable than the opaque)

Ishim:
i will have but later - 1) euro screen, 2) silver 3) ... and so on. Increase the candles - on the sofa and listen (watch) chanson.

I have everything on one screen, trade + watching TV series + three forums + designing leaflets for a law firm ... well, i can also put chanson on the tv player ))))

banned at 2534, tp 25700

Ishim:
i sympathize (i have a stranger - i can't explain that the stop is evil)

stop - evil, ttk.

But there is a suspicion that if you trade on volumes (like, judging by screenshots - a trendjacker), then you can enter the market with very high probabilities of very small drawdowns (or no drawdown), and the stop can be set to the very low level -....

it's a very good stop; i can't see other types of stops, only big ones, like force majeure, so they only cut the profit, not the loss. IMHOTEB

Freud:

stop is evil, ttk.

But there is a suspicion that if you trade on volumes (like, judging by the screenshots - trendjacker), you can enter the market with very high probabilities of very small drawdowns (or no drawdowns) , and the stop can be set at a very low level - ....

in this case, the stop is part of the ts, I see the other types of stops only as big, as force majeure, but otherwise they only cut profits, not losses.

so there is that! using a strong accurate signal is rare, but for every day...
Reason: