FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 209

yardex:
What is A-I, Alpari, Alpari?
Don't be stupid. Yes.

forte928:
As one man used to say, four hours of pulling, we're down in fifteen minutes...
The whole week was down..., that's why Friday is up. Friday, at the close - it's a market for professionals, and many did not want to carry their shorts to the Mon, also because of fear of Gap up, so the positions are hidden - market UP!

Roman.:
Don't be stupid. Yes.
I won't do it again, I've already signed up there.)

I'm going to roll it back, then I'm going to buy it again.

Did you at least stock up on the rebate? Oh, that doll's a bastard, I thought it'd be just as fast.

tema077:
I'm going to roll it back, then I'm going to buy it again.

I should have got in yesterday, then skimmed the cream off today and went into the weekend with peace of mind.

tema077:
I'm going to roll back, then I'm going to buy it again.

Yeah, if you do that all the time, you can reach orgasmic proportions )) That's it, time to go to the barbecue too. Good luck everyone!

Oh, man, I can't tear myself away from the monitor! Oh, I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have sold the gold.

I'm going to go get a beer, or I'll be up to 1.3------

tema077:
I'm going to go get a beer, or I'll be 1.3------ away.
Get fucked up again, like last week... :-) I'm being nice, I'm just kidding. I'm out of beer myself. :-)

At 2230-2240 there were a lot of stops, many sellers, probably now there are those who wait out the positions, in a word, not cowards, but what next?

Or to play with those who closed by moving down, so that they will open again, or to increase the drawdown of the rest, so that then they were just afraid to close?

Looks like the second one.

Reason: