[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 239

Ishim:
(sorted out your beard - camouflage) what's unclear with m1? here's an example yesterday before the collapse the white candles are pulling like on a ratchet but the red ones are stepping on like a step underneath.

It's all clear, I myself sometimes amuse myself, so I understand what you are talking about))))

MHER7777:
HELLO TRADERS, WHY DO YOU THINK IT STOPPED?
Because gold alone is up 30 quid ... and it's time for correction ... I'm starting to test the pound.

chepikds:
There are always sellers and buyers in the market, even if they are few in number, the exchange rate can go up a wicked hog! But I've never seen a lack of them, otherwise there would be a straight horizontal line on the chart :).
There is a computer with quotes and there are buyers and sellers - three participants in total. Then - the computer draws the chart - the others suffer.

Ishim:
There is a central computer with quotes and there are buyers and sellers - three participants in total. Then - the computer draws the chart - the others suffer.
Yeah, that's right, that's how I see the system.
But I am not sure that the computer draws the quotes according to the law of supply and demand, sometimes it seems to me that it plots them in my pocket ))))

Ishim:
showed that sold 1.2410 just now, not an order already profitable. (traded on zulu service for 11yrs on demo)
Sorry for the dumb question, what is zulu service?

MHER7777:
HELLO, GENTLEMEN OF THE TRADERS. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY STOPPED?
Because we ran out of fuel.

strangerr:

Why, inside the day you can catch pullbacks with short stops and bigger fish downwards. By the way on the dollar index, on D the volumes on the upside have already started to fall, but the selling is not supported at all yet:

So far the weeks are good, I expect a rise at least to 84.70, and then we will see, a correction is possible:

Well,it's called pipsing..... Fi! And you can't guess the pullback (and you can only guess it) and you'll lose a lot of ground. Why? To patiently and consistently follow the trend line stopping at important levels - that's the key to success!
And the volumes are naturally falling as the night is falling somewhere and the markets are closing..... and that's all.

Ishim:

I can't find it, what happened to me (maybe Stranger pulled it out of my beard)

Euro m5 (screwed the zulu tc so I wouldn't have to put any stops). Much not much do not know how to compare is the price and date - I do not want to flood - and will forget after 3 pages. I can personalize a screenshot a week before the minimum - if interesting.

You don't need to send anything off... It's not interesting And if anything, come to Skype and we'll talk with a microphone... It's faster and more efficient.

sever31:

Thanks, I'll follow your advice.

P.S. Do you have to turn on the telly?

Absolutely!

chepikds:
If I watched TV, I would drain my deposits 10 times faster)))) imho
If you don't watch TV you will drain even faster. I have never lost a single deposit in my entire life as a trader! In general I don't have any drawdowns, but not more than 5% of my 100% zarobotka. This is normal statistics. I have no other income!
Reason: