[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 235

chepikds:
I have, below, the achievement level at 1.2266, but the reversal level at 1.1975, the levels are long-term, so I make an adjustment +/-30pp, I set the profit at 1.2300. Further I will act according to the situation. Approximately the same situation with other Majors, I am selling GBPUSD and buying USDCHF and USDCAD.
On the H4 the target is 1.20.

I also replied to everyone in private after breakfast .....
Actually, if you want to ask me something, you'd better Skype. And only with a microphone. I don't really like writing too much. One thing is a short post, and another thing is serious questions.... Skype is the same as my nickname...

Ishim:
on the H4, the target is 1.20.
There we go, the slopes coincide with the horizontal ones ;), that's where we'll go to buy.

chepikds:
Here we go, the slopes match the horizontal ones ;), that's where we'll end up in buying.
but this is not the minimum below

Scalpingcin:

Trendostic (picking teeth with a toothpick):

Let the euro crack like a rock crystal falling on a tiled floor!
And the dollar grows like a big baobab. May the branches and the trunk grow strong!

But in all seriousness, the same chahord with fall will last until the Greek elections on June 17. This Friday is not a deal-breaker! Important. And the Friday of 15th before the elections is a total taboo! Deposits are not ironclad!
Oto but what guys!

+1

talking over the weekend about a possible two week drop was taking that into account...

i think everyone is thinking about it and will keep sinking the old girl... but tomorrow or the day after tomorrow a pullback would be nice...we'll see...

Ishim:
on the H4, the target is 1.20.

It's been there since last year )))))...))

How does Draghi and Fischer's speeches think the exchange rate will be affected? Will there be a swing to either side?

shestakoff84:
How does Draghi and Fischer's speeches think the exchange rate will be affected? Will there be a swing to either side?
Sash, who the fuck knows?

sever31:
Sash, who the fuck knows?
I'm just thinking if I should put some small pending orders or if I've had enough trading for today...

THE DAY - A SINGLE...

Reason: