Predicting championship results - page 8

Korey писал(а) >>

Well, I'll be happy too, I've got the warheads ready.

Root, you're not offended? I hope so... Knock it off.... Just don't defend Maths - he's lazy. :))

to NProgrammer.

Mathematik is not lazy, he's just Mathematik still hasn't understood how it's the market that has cut off his deposit.

P.S. Oh, yes, I forgot (I did not pay attention)
- did not take offense because I do not know how to take offense - that's the structure)))

Korey писал(а) >>

to NProgrammer.

Mathematician is not lazy, he just did not understand how the market ripped off his deposit.

A trader who hasn't made a single (normal!!!) deposit... IS NOT A TRADER... I am 100% sure of it... :)) If it does not drain.... then you have to drain it... Only after losing, you start treating the account the same way you treat the demo... :))

to NProgrammer

well, putting a burning match in the palm of your hand and waiting for it to burn out is fine,
but not everyone is recommended to repeat it.

Korey писал(а) >>

to NProgrammer.

Mathematik is not lazy, he's just Mathematik still hasn't figured out how it's the market that has cut off his deposit.

P.S. Oh, yeah, I forgot.
- did not take offence because I am not able to take offence, - such are the structures)))

And rightly so... But anyway, sorry for the "rudeness" ... I'm not really offended either...

Strong people are not offended. They always have something to counteract... They have, like, something to be proud of...

NProgrammer 03.12.2008 13:38

А где вообще все?

Ни Привала ни Лео ни Математика... Куда-то все свинтили... Грипуешь тут грипуешь и поговорить не с кем... даже. :))

In finance, a hedge is a position established in one market in an attempt to offset exposure to the price riskof an equal but opposite obligation or position in another market - usually, but not always, in the context of one's commercial activity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedge_(finance)

How's the bird flu?

I see the escalation again... A wild desire to shit on the street, the forum :)

BARS писал(а) >>

In finance, a hedge is a position established in one market in an attempt to offset exposure to the price riskof an equal but opposite obligation or position in another market - usually, but not always, in the context of one's commercial activity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedge_(finance)

How's the bird flu?

I see the escalation again... a wild desire to shit on the street, the forum :)

Do you even understand what it says... Wonder... :)) All..... there's nothing to discuss here, your delusions. I'm not interested in them, and I don't want to be your teacher. I'm not gonna teach you --- believe what you want --- it's your right.

we have a fountain of ideas from NProgrammer(a), let's try to interpret them.
1. a hunger striker is not a trader, a trader is not a hunger striker, an MTS developer is not a trader, so a hunger striker.
2. Mathematics in trading is not for trading, but for explaining what has already happened.
3. hedging is a derivative of expotential bias, and probably not the last

NProgrammer >> :

Mathematician, you're M.... :))

A dodger, by dodging...

Everyone's a nair like an alchemist... [...] Anyway, everyone's a nair and you're a quitter... Everyone's selling, and you're a quitter... You're a quitter, though. :))

You will be NP for me, no matter how evasive. And I'm not going to turn into a conformist, social traitor or conformist to please fashion (also studied CPSU history a bit). I have my own independent view of what it takes to do something decent. I'm not fixated on OOS, optimizations, NS, GA and other fancy terms, but strive, if possible, to look at the process of creation and justification of Trading System with a capital letter.

Away from granit77, so as not to inadvertently evoke his spirit: But for that you need at least sometimes to get away from the look of a serpentine practitioner on the market, spontaneously playing with mashups, stochastics, channels and fractals, and look for his complex roots from minus one. I may look like a toothless theorist, but you, who proudly and uncomplicatedly call yourself a "practitioner", don't you know that the imaginary one and generally all modern higher mathematics has led to the creation of aeroplanes and nuclear bombs?

Here WE and some comrades (of which there are fewer and fewer... One... probably more than one, gone now... So I guess from your mortal boredom... )

I've recently looked at it diagonally, I've seen it. It's a bit boring so far too, although there's the freedom you want. There are other banned authorities who have left the site and created resources of their own, but they still come here...

A trader who hasn't made a single (normal!!!) deposit... A TRAder IS NOT a TRADER ... I am 100% sure of it ... :)) If it doesn't drain.... then you have to drain by design... Only after losing, you start treating the account the same way you treat the demo account... :))

If this is about me - I've written here more than once. I lost $2.5K - I still don't know, deliberately or not very deliberately. That's why I'm so careful with the moment of a second virginity stripping (entering the real account). What else is there to repeat?

P.S. This brings to mind the New Year's mood. The first defloration is not real, because it is an obligatory, "something that must happen; something that everyone does everything not to remain a black sheep; something that must be done as quickly as possible". But the second one is an event, because it must happen in a smart, orderly and loving way; it is an event that must not happen in a hurry and only in order to get it over with as quickly as possible. Both parties of the intimate process know what they want and are ready for a full-fledged taste of the process that should bring pleasure to both of them. So why artificially rush the event - to once again be convinced of the drabness of the process itself and finally turn away from the magnificent mystery that attracts all in a row! This is where the frigidity towards Foreh comes from...

Reason: