Can you depend on forex only ? - page 5

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit.

Lets share your views on that subject. Thanks

No, I don't depend on Forex only. I have faced margin call more than 5 time in forex . So I don't have the confidence to depend only on forex trading. But forex is a good source of daily income for me as a day trader.

But if can make profit from 80% of my trades, I will think to take it professionally.

No one should depend on forex only (nor on one income only either - if possible of course) The best I heard is the following "it is better to earn $1 from 10 places than $10 from one place, because if you loose one of the #1 places you are still left with $9 and if you lose the $10 place you lose everything"). And forex (even if it goes like the one bellow) never is a 100% sure thing

Files:

techmac:
No one should depend on forex only (nor on one income only either - if possible of course) The best I heard is the following "it is better to earn $1 from 10 places than $10 from one place, because if you loose one of the #1 places you are still left with $9 and if you lose the $10 place you lose everything"). And forex (even if it goes like the one bellow) never is a 100% sure thing

Impressive statement. Well me not totally depend on forex

I still have another job ..

forex is side business for me ..

depend on forex is risky because it can make my business into bankruptcy within days

and I also able to earn consistent profits

The continuation of the risky account (the risk is mainly in the % per trade risked)

Files:

I think if you have good interest and want to make money then forex is the best business to trade and also I can say about Forex that we can depend on Forex in our life.

Make a living out of forex?

Well, it depends on how you're doing, really. Remember that forex trading is no science. There is no magic formula that you can use to make you a successful trader. I find that patience goes a long way. Also make sure you stay up-to-date all the time. If you know what you're doing and you keep yourself informed you can make a living out of it.

Good luck!

Tom

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit.

Lets share your views on that subject. Thanks

Hmmmm..as of now I am an employee for an International Company and at the same time I am a trader in InstaForex so I can say that I am not depending into Forex because I have other work.

In my opinion trader can join full time trading only after he gets stable profits, because it's a very risky business. I do not depend on Forex, because I also have another job. So I trade a part time.

There is no reason not to depend in Forex if you can earn more easily. It depends to the trader if he/she know how to handle and manage it.

If a trader can devote full time in forex, he/she can gain more experience and also make more profit. The condition is the trader has to be well equipe with forex knowledge.

Reason: