[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 232

and recently I had a sin, I wrote another poem

while sleeping in Ecuador - the feet were blown out in the office

artikul:

Fighting for level 2447 )))) Told you)))) ))))).
I wish it were true!!!!)))

Morning guys!

Well, it's only just gone into the evening.....

How's it going? ;-) My prediction came true to within a pip! And the pendulum worked and closed on the upside. Great! ;-)

I said, that there will not be a rebound and it will rather go through the channel boundary - but it did! And you say "there is no point in watching the news", "there is no need in the weekly chart" .......

Everything is needed! Everything will pay off!

Trendostiche:

Euro in a deep nukes pal....

Sashka has multiplied his capital!

Not just multiplied, multiplied significantly!

It is interesting to listen to his predictions!

:) Not modest, but it rhymes with.....

I'm going out for breakfast!

shestakoff84:
So comrades, any thoughts, what's next? ....

I wish I could go for the blue one, but I guess I'll go for the red one, this information is not a forecast, just a preliminary plan for myself, it may change at any moment... I advise you to follow the market, not the forecasts)))

chepikds:

I'd like to go with the blue one, but I'll probably go with the red one, this information is not a forecast, just a preliminary plan for myself, it may change at any moment... I advise you to follow the market, not the forecasts)))

Don't even dream on blue! Alas....

Scalpingcin:
Don't even dream of going blue! Alas....
I can't help it, I always have 2 options in my head and they're always the opposite :). I'm playing the red one for now, but we'll see...

Scalpingcin:
Don't even dream of going blue! Alas....
I.e. leave purchases open which are still negative? and expect a fall to 1.23.(...)?

2536 may drop by - the end of the month, well before the rollers...

Someone's blood is about to spill

solar:

Somebody's blood is about to spill

looks good...if it doesn't draw...do the price arrows...

Reason: