[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 244

The next pillar of the eurik is 1.23695
See the previous chart - the green sloping fibo line. It could sit on it.

Previously excavated = Previously posted

emotraid:

Why are you stubbing your toe? You don't look like that today. Why attack people? We're peaceful traders ))))

Yeah, it's just my imagination )))) I just don't want another Mobiljic.)

artikul:

Yeah, it's just a thought )))) I just don't want another Mobilich.)

what's wrong with Mabilic? nice guy even invited me to visit ))))))

Look at the world kindly and the world will be kind to you))) It's esoteric mathematics ))))

emotraid:

What's wrong with Mabilich? He's a nice guy, he even invited me to visit ))))))

look at the world kindly and the world will be kind to you)))) it's esoteric mathematics ))))

traders who never lose or are always right have conflicting feelings ))))

artikul:

Traders who never lose or are always right evoke contradictory feelings )))

no... you sure you either got hurt or killed a moose today, the guy just shared and you just retaliated, make a rainbow forecast )))))

Scalpingcin:
Well, you should also have them in front of you! I named the level, so do not be lazy to open the chart and draw a horizontal line and immediately understand after looking at it on different charts where it was formed.
We live in a mathematical world! Everything can be calculated! Even the meeting of your soulmate! Believe me....
;-)

Trendy:

I converted my capital into dollars!
All because the euro has fallen.

Great!!!

artikul:
I remember that was one of the reasons Margaret came to the forum - to save other people's deposits )))

Exactly, but I realised it's all useless as you can't put your own brains into other people's heads...

I too read his posts and recognize myself... the same tactics, strategy and philosophy...

artikul:

Traders who never lose or are always right evoke contradictory feelings )))
See https://www.mydigitrade.ru/forex-strategy/1134. Besides, back in January I shouted about the bearish trend and that this rise to 1.33-34 was a trick - that's why I solved it, despite all the ridicule and name-calling

Sorry everyone I mentioned ))))
Reason: