[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 245

rigc:
Live and learn if it's a bummer to work

)))

artikul:
Sorry everyone I mentioned ))))
Man, I looked at your avatar... Not a smoker myself, but it makes me want to smoke.)

emotraid:

no... You're sure you either hurt yourself or a moose today, the man just shared, and you're quick to respond, let's better draw a rainbow forecast )))))

And here is a new target (as with the Ecuadorian - 2391), but not for the price. but for the wrecker )))) If there is no red stick. at the opening of the hour I will fill up again ))))

odiseif:
if you drag out the months, weeks, days, hours and minutes with chips .... there will be no room for candles.
So don't drag it out! What's up?! A clean chart looks better. Right?
:-))

MobileMan:
see https://www.mydigitrade.ru/forex-strategy/1134. Besides, back in January I was shouting about the bearish trend and that this rise to 1.33-34 was a trick - that's why I was salting on it, despite all the ridicule and name-calling
But it was a dashing one. A month has passed .PAMM is it safe to watch?

MobileMan:
Man, looking at your avatar... I don't smoke, but it makes me want to smoke.)

I could use a phone call )))

emotraid:

What's wrong with Mabilic? He's a nice guy, he even invited me to visit ))))))

Has your knee healed yet, does it hurt?

)))

artikul:
I remember that was one of the reasons Margaret came to the forum - to save other people's deposits )))

Yeah. Thanks anyway!!! /Margaret/.

MobileMan:
See https://www.mydigitrade.ru/forex-strategy/1134. Besides, I shouted in January about a bearish trend and that this rise to 1.33-34 was a trick - that's why I went with it, despite all ridicule and name calling

Now that, Mobilich, is super, a good eight figure divorce.

Do you realize that your shouting in January was of no practical use?

Sta2066:
But baile dashing. A month has passed .PAMM can we watch?
PAMM I put down... I don't hide it. There was a mistake in the EA code. And about the bailout - I have many accounts with different strategies. Where the medium term is, there was not a single bailout. The monitoring, that link above, is my main medium term system. I don't have a single Buy, I don't have a single Buy.)
Reason: