Avalanche - page 346

Galina >>: Ло вина работает, и работает отлично.

My dear, try renaming your "catch" to "avalanche". I'm sure it will have the best effect on the performance of what you call "catch"!

P.S. I'm already confused: even gpwr has given away his awesome mega variant of an avalanche. I'm already scared for all of forex. What is the world coming to...

2 lasso: the insanity complex can and should be duplicated in Humour, had a good laugh. What's that movie?

Mathemat >>:

2 lasso: комплекс невменяемости можно продублировать в Юмор. Что за фильм-то?

The excerpt is really amazing :)

lasso >>:

Ок. Как скажете.....

Давайте проведем новую классификацию (переклассифицируем) участников этой ветки.

Классов всего два. К какому Вы себя уже отнесли уже понятно....... ))

1) Комплекс неполноценности

2) Комплекс невменяемости

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah, I found it, that's the name of the film. I'll have to see it for sure.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

My dear, try renaming your "catch" to "avalanche". I'm sure it will have the best effect on the performance of what you call "catch"!

P.S. I'm already confused: even gpwr has given away his awesome mega variant of an avalanche. I'm already scared for all of forex. Where is the world going...

2 lasso: The insanity complex can and should be duplicated in Humour. What's the movie?

As Professor - Sergey Kuryokhin....

Gone too soon .......

khorosh 28.05.2010 00:33
rumata1984 писал(а) >>
And you go fuck yourself, degenerate :) Who else should I send? :)
It's time to get off this thread, you can communicate via private message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, basically, if a colleague of mine had sent me away like that.... I'd probably leave..... In person.... )))

Especially if you have made up your mind!!!

What's stopping you from carrying out your plan this time???

Is it again some pesky personalities on the forum???

))))

For example, Tatrik. See below.

Galina писал(а) >>

Lovina

Our demo .

and then...

on all of you,

You got your hands on, .....

Avalanche leaks, so what ?

A bot that is,

And all your arguments .... come on :) >> HUWOST GOOD LUCK.

goldtrader >>:

Не в марже дело - есть ДЦлы-экстремалы, предоставляющие 1000-ное плечо.
Посчитайте суммарный плавающий убыток, намотавшийся на открытых позициях после 10-ти разворотов.
И прикиньте сколько пунктов цене надо пройти в одну сторону чтобы выйти хотя бы в безубыток.
Если не ошибаюсь, то 40п х 10 = 400п. А если этого хода не будет, а убытки на разворотах будут продолжать нарастать как снежный ком?
ЗЫ Долго писал - kharko опередил. По сути то же.

If you double the lot again, when you break the horizontal channel and move 40 bunts everything will close on the plus side. Plus will be equal to the minimum lot - the sum of the spreads. (there is a brokerage company where the eurobucks spread is 0.7 pips and rarely changes)

dimeon писал(а) >>
If you double the lot again, when the horizontal channel is broken and the move is 40 bunts , everything will close on the plus side. Plus will be equal to the minimum lot - sum of spreads. (there is a brokerage company where the eurobucks spread is 0.7 pips and changes rarely).
What is a kilo of nails if two crocodiles are flying, one is southbound and the other is green?

lasso >>:
Чему равен килограмм гвоздей, если летели два крокодила, один - на юг, другой - зелёный ?
40 bunts and it will be equal! :)
Reason: