Humour - page 132

moskitman:
Oh, I'm doubting a lot.

We could discuss this topic in a non-humour thread. The issue is not trivial. I don't agree with you, if anything.

I recently read about "direct vision" using Bronnikov's method. It sounds fantastic and mystical even, but the message is there - you can develop brain functions.

And I will also add that if it is possible to formalize a profitable strategy, it means that there is a perfectly clear logic of its operation, which means that the brain can learn. Patience may not be enough, I agree. I do not think it is modern: to learn how to forecast prices when there are PAMMs, pyramids and martingale. In general, it is an amateur. But the fact that you have doubts about it does not mean anything except your personal doubts.

If you're dreaming, don't deny yourself anything!

It's outrageous!
Bird flu patients are already trampling on nurses in hospitals.

In order to control the pests, the Chinese Ministry of Agriculture has announced
that 1 yuan will be given for every locust they deliver.
Now all the peasants are breeding locusts.

Scientists, after much research, have come to the conclusion that people who don't give a shit,
read jokes without taking their hand off the mouse. Don't take your hand off the mouse now!

- Let's go to war on the Moldovans? - That makes no sense, they are building faster than we are destroying - Then let's go to war on the Chinese? - That's pointless, they're multiplying faster than we'll exterminate them - Then let's go to war on the stupid Americans! - Mr. President, we are the stupid Americans...

moskitman:
- Let's go to war on the Moldovans? - That makes no sense, they are building faster than we are destroying - Then let's go to war on the Chinese? - That's pointless, they're multiplying faster than we'll exterminate them - Then let's go to war on the stupid Americans! - Mr. President, we are the stupid Americans...
Just do not go to war against the Russians, they build slowly and expensively, they gave up breeding long ago, but what are the Russians doing fast and well?

A man walks into the toilet, goes to the urinal, whistling the Russian national anthem, and the voice from the next stall says: "Za.bis! Now I have to take a shit standing up!?"

- Ivanov, how much do you allow yourself to drink a day?
- Four bottles of beer!
- But I only allowed two!
- Yes, but the therapist said two, too!

The old Jew is lying there, breathing heavily, dying. Suddenly he opens his eyes and says to his grandson standing nearby:
- Mona, I smell stuffed fish, bring me a piece.
The grandson comes back in a couple of minutes and says:
- Grandma said:
- No fish, it's for a funeral.

-Girl, girl, how old are you?
-Fifteen!
-How long has it been?
-No, about six years ago.

- Your arm is broken.
- Doctor, am I going to die?
- No, of course not.
- Doctor, am I immortal?!
Reason: