Humour - page 133

Riddle: Peter has 12 apples, Lesha has 8 apples and Vasya has salt in his arse. Who was the last person to run away from the orchard?

-What are you doing?
-I'm eating cheese in a pigtail. -What are you doing?
-I'm drinking tea with my mouth.

If you fuck your brain unprotected, there is a chance of conceiving in it...

The men are sitting in paradise... With a beer and a roach as usual... Sipping and sipping... Enjoying the view of the river...
Another guy runs out of the bushes, has a quick drink, goes back into the bushes...
And so on several times.
In the end, the men couldn't take it anymore and said:
- Why are you running around, there's plenty of time here? You're spoiling the harmony!!!
- Guys, I'd love to sit down! But I'm in intensive care.

Moscow-Berdichev train.
On the top shelf sleeps an elderly rabbi, on the bottom shelf a young Jew, the young asks:
-Tell the Rebbe, what time it is?
Silence in reply.
-What time is it, Rabbi?
silence in reply.
-"What time is it?"
Rebbe reluctantly answers: I will tell you what time it is, then you will ask where I am going, I will tell you Berdychiv, then you will tell me too, then you will say that you have nowhere to stay, and I, as an honest man, will let you stay at my place, and I have a young daughter, a wedding soon, and why do I need a son-in-law who does not even have a watch!!!!

Day one.
A giant asteroid is approaching Earth. A group of intrepid drillers set off towards it to set a nuclear charge.
Day two.
A giant asteroid with a nuclear charge approaches Earth.

IgorM:
They build slowly and expensively, they gave up breeding a long time ago, but what are the Russians doing quickly and well?

Quickly and well, Russians can get any foreigner drunk to the point of fainting, but they themselves remain in a state of "a little bit of fun" :) I've had several friends tell me how they get drunk with foreigners and how they pass out fast - they sit across from you, drink another drink, his eyes go wide open, he closes them and falls into a deep sleep :))) Have a drink with him. Foreigners don't know how to drink :)))

Asked a sailor: Have you ever been really scared?
- We were carrying a cargo of 10,000 dolls. We got caught in a storm. And when the ship tilted to the right, all 10,000 dolls went "Mama!". That's when I shit my pants...

==============

drknn:

Russians can get any foreigner drunk quickly and well, but they remain "slightly tipsy" :) Friends have told me how they drunk with foreigners and how they passed out easily - they were sitting opposite you, drank the next drink, his eyes went glassy, he closed them and fell into a deep sleep :))) Have a drink with him. Foreigners don't know how to drink :)))

Your friend is lying. As long as I've been in contact with them, they can drink better than the Russians.

Vodka in litres, easily.

Even a Russian can get drunk easily. All you need is a clean liver and a clear head :)

Reason: