Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 162

LeoV писал(а) >>
To be always healthy, cheerful and immortal, you need to shit properly.
>> Shit according to feng shui.
Alexan wrote >>

Leonid, I didn't expect such creativity from you! :(

From whom OTHER (a black American despiser for example), but from YOU....

It's sad... Where are we going?

No less useful as a practical thesis than the golden ratio profit withdrawal as a protection against deposit drainage.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

No less useful as a practical thesis than the golden ratio profit withdrawal as a protection against deposit drainage.

There is an anecdote.

A Jew takes the train to the village where his grandmother lives. The train goes without stopping at that station. He knows that his grandmother will be standing there to greet him. He wonders what he can tell her quickly so that she will know that he is all right. There won't be any stops, so he can only say a few words quickly. The train comes to the station, he sees his grandmother, the train is going very fast and he shouts "Cacayu!!!!". And the train rushes past. Grandma thinks, "Poop!? What does that mean? Pooping? - It means good health. Good health? - Means she's eating well. Eating well? - It means he's married and his wife cooks well. Married? - Then he has children. Got kids, wife and eats well? - Then he's got money. Got money? - Means he has a good job. So everything is OK!!!!' And the grandmother went away happy and satisfied that her grandson is OK!!!!.

So a good poop says a lot......)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

The main thing is to take profits according to Fibonacci - the rest is not e.....)))

bullshit is a lot of bullshit.....))))

I have not heard a single strong argument against wave theory, only empty yapping :)))))))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I haven't heard a single solid argument against Wave Theory so far, only empty yapping :)))))))))

I, by the way, am not against Wave Theory at all, so I have nothing to argue. You boasted about 1000% profit in one day. I asked you to show it in real life. And so far I have seen nothing but some crazy screens and "empty yapping". Here we are yapping for nothing....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I'm not against Wave Theory at all, by the way. You boasted about 1000% profit in one day.

You have to understand that not every day you can make + 1000%, a lot depends on the market situation.

You can see here, I have repeatedly posted login and password, as well as saved and attached

There is my account with 1000% profit on one day. ;)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

You have to realise that you can't make + 1000% every day, a lot depends on the market situation.

I agree. But you wrote that 2-3 times a month is not an issue. Ok, 1000% per month will you show it?

NYROBA wrote(a) >> You can have a look here,

No energy or time to look there.

NYROBA wrote(a) >> I have posted login and password many times,

Unfortunately, didn't have time to log in, but judging by the feedback from viewers - it kind of was, but was far from the stated percentages, which makes sense.

NYROBA wrote :>> I've posted login and password many times and also saved and attached

To the posts stats with trading results, there's an account where the profit for 1 day was 1000%. ;)

If you trade, you should know - "Profits in the past do not guarantee profits in the future". That's why I'm interested in stable trading over several months, not a single screenshot from an obscure account or a short-term demonstration of an investment password at a convenient time.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

One more thing. Your wave markings, forecasts(1.4 to 1.5 in 2 weeks and 1.4850 to 1.34) and the trade you show - do not match each other. That's why I don't understand anything at all. Forecasts are one thing, markups are another, trading is a third thing altogether. How they work together is not clear. And whether they work at all.....))))

NYROBA >> :

You have to understand that not every day you can make + 1000%, much depends on the market situation.

You can see here, I have repeatedly posted login and password, as well as saved and attached

Lock your account on onyx, finally. And ALL questions will go away.

No one will ever believe the screenshots and stats.

And since you posted the username-password, you could not have posted (some kind of spy passion).

If you want to prove something, you have no choice but to monitor.

What is left behind is unbinding chatter that cannot be proven or disproved. Talking about "nothing".

NYROBA писал(а) >>

You have to understand that not every day you can make + 1000%, much depends on the market situation.

Yesterday's movement at the top let them climb the account by 1000% but such moves do not always happen in the market... If you remember the situation in 2007 and early 2008, there was no such move when you can take 1000% a day.

there was no such kind of movement which one can take a bull to take 1000% a day... There was no such bull in the market...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I have my account with 1000% profit in 1 day. ;)

at 1:100 it is unreal. 7th grade algebra if memory serves.

Reason: