Humour - page 175

I thought it was photoshopped too. :) But the comparison table is, admittedly, a fair one.

drknn:
I thought it was photoshopped too. :) But the comparison table is, admittedly, a fair one.

Responsibly confirm, passed all but the eight :)

FAQ:

Responsibly confirm, passed all, well, except for eight :)

I think it's worth trying out the eighth. I was pleasantly surprised by the system requirements. Minimum CPU speed = 1 GHz! True, you need at least a gig of RAM. That's for x86. But the main thing is that quite a few of those who have used this operating system say that, probably due to optimization of Windows code itself, the computer runs much faster.

I do not like the tiled interface. And the lack of "Start" button :( Well, there are more minuses ...

drknn:

I think it's worth trying out the eighth. I was pleasantly surprised by the system requirements. Minimum CPU speed = 1 GHz! True, you need at least a gig of RAM. That's for x86. But the main thing is that quite a few of those who have used this operating system say that, probably due to optimization of Windows code itself, the computer runs much faster.

I don't like tiled interface and lack of "Start" button :( Well, there are more disadvantages...

Give me the cons.

FAQ:
Give me the cons.

The division into metro and non-metro. These are two huge differences.

Any browser can run on both and it will be two different applications.

Metro has its own separate disadvantages, such as the inability to run in the background -- critical for stuff like torrents.

And there are few (so far) apps for Metro.

On a tablet, I'd like to touch it...

The only way to fully touch it now is on Surface pro.

TheXpert: On a tablet, I'd like to touch it...
On a netbook I touched it using the touchpad - you have to perform "magic passes" in the middle of the touchpad with your middle and index finger - spreading your fingers apart, which is terribly unaccustomed and uncomfortable

TheXpert:

The division into metro and non-metro. These are two huge differences.

Any browser can be run on both and it will be two different applications.

Metro has its own separate disadvantages, such as the inability to run in the background -- critical for stuff like torrents.

And there are few (so far) apps for Metro.

On a tablet, I wish I could touch it...

The only way to fully touch it now is on Surface pro.

Yeah, I was aiming for the Surfaces... When the price of 200-300 bucks was tentatively announced...

FAQ:

Give me the cons

I haven't had a chance to use it yet - I just watched an introductory video on YouTube. I didn't like the fact that the navigation on the control panels and other usual things has shifted back to the middle of nowhere. I did not like extra information windows, like windows that show what hardware is installed, but there is nothing you can do with them. And the tiled interface - the computer needs it like a harmonica. An attempt to unite 2 Windows - tablet and desktop - I think the utopian idea.

Basically, the idea of a desktop with shortcuts and a start button would be good for tablet devices. The innovations are always very poorly perceived by society (just remember the history of the introduction of a corded phone - people wondered why they needed it at all). Therefore Microsoft has nothing to do but to stupidly test the innovations on their new Windows and in time, under pressure from users to abandon something. For example, I'm still not comfortable with the ribbon interface introduced in the next version of office. However, other programmers, for some reason, picked it up as know-how, closing to the user even the very possibility of choosing which interface to use - the ribbon interface or the usual toolbar...

and her speed... here's a read ... in general VINAPI went ......

http://ko.com.ua/windows_rt_glazami_razrabotchika_68611

Reason: