Humour - page 168

Penguins! Inexpensive!

MaxZ:
The computer's autoloading is affected... What the bastards have come up with...
Fake. Google this miracle message. No results.

jartmailru:
Fake. Google this miracle message. There are no results.

Huh... And I didn't look at the top of my monitor... Looks like someone really "drew" that picture! :))

jartmailru:

Which message to Google exactly?! I googled such a key phrase:"to unlock send a text message" - quite a modern approach to "make money" off of Usersoff's ignorance. :)))

MaxZ:
Huh... I didn't look at the top of the monitor... Looks like Someone really "drew" that picture! :))
That's understandable. And also the fact that the laptop has no Russian letters on the keyboard, no one paid any attention at all.

moskitman:
That's understandable. Also, the fact that the laptop has no Russian letters on the keyboard has not been noticed at all.

and it wasn't on my laptop until I put a sticker on it... :)

jartmailru:

But if you think about it, it's conceivable that a bios update could be made that would lock up the computer and produce a similar message. Actually, to be honest, in my more than 15 years of using my computer I've never once dared to update my computer's bios. I just don't understand why it's necessary.

drknn:
Similarly. The only time I let a friend flash a slick BIOS to get HP's OEM seven. Luckily, I'm still using it.

Yes, you can do it from the Windows. Even an html page with a full screen browser.
Reason: