Start signal in a preselected terminal

Hi Guys,

My problem is that I would like to start a paid signal in my terminal. Selecting paid signal within the MT4 application is not possible so I have to start it from the website(https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4).

The problem is that I am running 4 different terminal windows and when I click on "Start copying in Metatrader" button, it always forwards me to a particular terminal out of four.

How could I start a paid signal from terminal selected by me?

Thank you very much for your help,

Attila

Trading signals MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
Trading signals MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Choose a signal you are interested in and subscribe to it in a few clicks. Monitored accounts are provided with a detailed statistics and trading history. Watch a Tutorial Video on how to subscribe to a Signal. Sell the...

Maybe my English was not so clear.

I'm asking in a different way.

I'm trading at GlobalPrime on demo account. I'd like to test a few paid signals but there are only free signals listed on the MT4 Signals tab.

The paid signals can be found only on MQL4 website and choosing one of them I will be forwarded to MT4 application where finally I can test or use my selected paid signal.

This is my problem because if there are many MT4 terminals opened then the website always forwards me to the same terminal so it is not possible to select more than one signal for testing or using since only one signal can be tested in the MT4 app.

Any idea?

Thanks for helping

Reason: