[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 115

Vizard:

Well, they need to band together and go higher... 1 will not listen to 100 people... + the press... so they can take more from the bank...

provided this is actually the case...i.e. cards with no credit date...and the contract states it all...and not the word of the issuing girl...

there is an international court... but of course it's a shame for banks... to even allow such situations...

I think this is an anti-publicity campaign... Privatbank is owned by the "Dnipropetrovsk people" and the "Donetsk people" want to take it over... are still shooting...

plaza:
Once I tried to enter against this indicator, I remember it for a long time...

let's play with it...)))

Vizard:

not bad...the main thing on the hollows is to go straight in...if it's always like this then old age is guaranteed ))))
and youth))))

margaret:
I think this is anti-advertising... Privatbank is owned by the "Dnipropetrovsk people" and the "Donetsk people" want to take it over... are still shooting...

It's easy... they are so stupid... (if they do)...

Vlad72:
and young)))

If you're young at the same time... that's great...

Vizard:

easy... it's a pretty dumb trick...(if they do)...
http://zovzakona.org/content.php?zov=591-4533354

andreika:

Share. please.

I can't, it's a test version, it is not always that nice, but it gives a profit. I have not had enough time to go to the Championship :) literally a month was not enough, and I had to translate it into mql5, but now it is being tested on the real account :)

alexhammer:

Ican not, while the test version, not always so nice but it gives a profit, I did not have time with it to the championship :( literally a month was not enough, and in mql5 I had to translate, but now is tested on the real :)

Don't mind if I don't test it :))) ... just finish it if you get it and stash it under your pillow for a rainy day )))...

but the entrances are nice... like it... well done...

Vlad72:
and me

I don't need my hands for sure)))) we're stuck, it's time for a breakthrough at 3250 already

emotraid:

I don't need hands, it's more reliable)))) they're stuck, it's time for a breakthrough at 3250 already

let me let you in on a little secret... no such thing as an eternal bot... )))
Reason: