'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 12

Mathemat:

That's it, I know now. We open two accounts - Small and Large.

On the Small, we open two orders - sell 0.1 and buy 0.3. The price, of course, will go down, it is obvious.

Right after that on the Big one we open sell 3.0 and cream off.

There it is, the Grail!

It's not a grail. I literally ran that idea on Thursday with two accounts.

but one is good enough.

Tantrik:
The spider in the keyhole is this parable?

No. It's a Leonardo parable......

The parable of the spiders in the castle: There was a castle on a mountain. It was built by men long ago. It served them for a long time and was eventually abandoned by them (the people). A lot of creatures moved in, but most of them were spiders. They considering that fulfill their mission, with passion entangled its web in all possible passes. Sometimes the wind flew in, swept through corridors and tore webs. And then the spiders began a real emergency: they urgently began to renew a web and tried to make it even stronger because they considered that their mission to hold the castle, and the castle, they considered, is kept only by their webs.

eura:

I would have given you $40K better... at least I would have told him about Fourier and spectral analysis

I don't know whether it would have been more or less, but there would definitely have been fewer losses ...... When I asked him to torture a cent account first, he answered: "Then I won't make much money". He answered all the time, until I asked him to count how much he earned......

About Fourier ;) : Fourier methods are not designed to extrapolate, but to interpolate periodic functions. Thus, to try to predict the price behavior with their help is tantamount to confessing in your own ignorance of the method. IMHO, getting a harmonic spectrum cannot be applied to the real market at all, because the market is not (cannot be approximated, to be more exact) a periodic function. You cannot get another spectrum (non-harmonic) by Fourier, another spectrum is an eigenvalue problem. For parabolic differential equations that are approximated by symmetric matrices one of the most efficient is Lantzos' block method: it takes out even multiples: it is when one eigenfrequency corresponds to several eigenvectors (in harmonic analysis these vectors are harmonics - they are eigenforms in more general sense).

here is the percentage of change in the Margin I am still researching.

alex12:

What is the K after the numbers 1-1.5K evergreen?

I have been studying forex for a long time, here and there I come across this K after digits, but I still do not know what this K means.

You don't need it.

alex12:

If I've gone as far as TC Avalanche in 1.5 years, and she's the latest perfection on par with

Neuronet, Graders, etc. - Why traders have not reached the big discoveries - because forex in Russia at least

In Russia forex has existed for at least 10 years. Apparently they do not want to reveal secrets to the people.

All the secrets were revealed back in the early days of forex in Russia, now there is nothing to reveal, the smart have become rich, the rest are looking for the grail in the 10th circle

alex12:

What is K after the figures 1-1.5 K in evergreen?

I have been studying Forex for a long time, I come across K after the figures, but I still do not know what the K stands for.

What is there to learn? - Pour it and drink it!!! )))

K is for kilograms. Real traders measure dough in kilograms, not units. )))

Give it up with the trading. It's a day off.

Can I claim to know where price will go in the next five minutes if I have predicted 100 correct directions in a row up to this point?

It was so uninteresting to see 101 losses on my own results.

alex12: DCs need clients. The clients need the brokerage companies. If a client needs to withdraw a profit, it is easy for the brokerage company to do so, in the same way

how easy it is for a client to open their account.

Are you sure this is how it all works?

LeoV:

Are you sure this is how it all happens?

I'm not sure, but it has to be.
Reason: