[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 54

As I said yesterday the five-day era of the uptrend has arrived...1.3860 at this level we can expect a reversal trend...- this is the end but there are many more corrections on the way...

The daily TF is in the balance zone with the uptrend showing, so this is where the market is looking...

Puppet will make you respect space day

BeerGod:

they also have a forecast that comes true every once in a while....

it won't take long for them to redraw it)))

forte928:

As I said yesterday the five-day era of the uptrend has arrived...1.3860 at this level we can expect a reversal trend...- this is the end but there are many more corrections on the way...

The daily TF is in the balance zone with the uptrend showing, so this is where the market is looking...

I'll keep that in mind. I'll remember it later, if anything.

Phew... closed out today's moose and even got a little plus... what a day.

what are the next short term goals gentlemen? 3130-3170 will we go in a channel? or will we go down or up in the american session? :)

Indaxis:
Phew... closed out today's moose and even got a little plus... what a day.
closed the bai at 1.3165 and sold it there.

Indaxis:
what are the next short term goals gentlemen? 3130-3170 will we go in a channel? or will we go down or up in the american session? :)
Now the news is coming out in five minutes, so we'll see.

should still peak at 3155-60...there and watch for shorts to bounce back to close...(intraday pips)...

expecting 3092 at least
Reason: