[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 117

alkador:

I have this idea: to create a traders forum where anyone can make a forecast in the form of a pending order with fixed TP and SL (or without TP, but SL is mandatory). If the forecast is justified, the user is awarded points in the number of points earned (salping and over-simulation do not apply). Each user has a rank depending on the number of points. Users with a low rank cannot see trades of users with a higher rank (unless the user chooses to show their trades). Has anyone seen something similar and would you participate in this project?

me no

Vizard:

trader... a loner by nature... if you think that successful traders will show you poses, this is a profound misconception...

What does this have to do with showing positions? The point is that there are a huge number of instruments on the market and only a limited number can be properly analysed, and this way it will be a mutually beneficial cooperation.

alkador:

What does this have to do with showing positions? The point is that there are a huge number of instruments on the market and a limited number can be analysed normally, and this way it will be a mutually beneficial cooperation.

The directions and systems are different, some have technical analysis, others only on the news....

alkador:

(scalping does not apply).

I can't understand the difference between scalping and scissors .... Try scalping for a day and shoving 20% of your 500 leverage into every entry ... maybe you'll understand how it works. If you have short-term scalping it doesn't mean that scalping has no right to exist. Scalping is not sitting on your shoulders and spitting at the ceiling for no fucking reason.

rigc:
directions and systems are different, some have technical analysis, some only on the news....

It's great to see the market from different angles.

alkador:

What does this have to do with showing positions? The point is that there are a huge number of instruments on the market and only a limited number can be analysed properly, so it will be a mutually beneficial cooperation.

the point is...if it's been dripping for years there's nothing else to do... what is the tool stakes when it comes to successful position ranking....stop messing around...

If you're just looking for like-minded people to build a TS, etc... then say so... it's no big deal...

the point is that the vision is the same ... a pipsqueak with a long term will never agree ... good luck ...

odiseif:
I can not figure out what difference it makes, scalp or scissors .... You try scalping for a day on each entry and shoving 20% of your 500 leverage ... maybe you'll understand how it works. If you're a short-term covered it does not mean that scalp has no right to exist.

a scalp doesn't apply because no one would benefit from a trade with a profit just over the spread

odiseif:
I can not understand what difference it makes, scalp or scissors .... You try scalping for a day on every entry, squeeze in 20% of the 500 leverage ... maybe you'll understand how it's really like. If you are short-term covered it does not mean that scalp has no right to exist. Scalp is not you dalnostroki sit 10 shoulders and spit in the ceiling for no shit to do .

+1 pips forwards!!!

alkador:

scalp does not apply because no one would benefit from a trade with a profit just over the spread

it's a pip...scalp from 20p...

Vizard:

the point is...if it's been dripping for years there's nothing else to do... what is the tool stakes when it comes to successful position ranking....stop messing around...

if you're just looking for like-minded people to build a ts and so on... just say so... no big deal...

the point is that the vision is the same...pipsqueak and long term will never agree...good luck...

I'm looking for like-minded people to create a forum, and I can do it myself)
Reason: