[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 122

rigc:
downwards, of course.

Yeah... but weekends and whatever... and look how flat it goes... and short fixes...

rigc:
indicator says so)))

which indicator is it? I can't ask the mobile one, it's always at the bottom ))))

emotraid:

i can't calculate gaps, so you can ask for advice))))

geeks you can never figure it out ... but you can look at the weekend ... there are places that trade on the weekend as well ... the point is only dunno ... I do not really get geeks ... well close them as a rule but not always ...

Advice ...)) Two people have already given you advice ... Forte and Riggs about shorts ... but you don't listen ... conclusion - we are our own enemies ...))

Vizard:

You can never figure out the gap... but you can watch the weekend... there are places that trade on weekends too... the point is only I do not know... I do not really care about gaps... they usually close them but not always...

Advice...))) You've been given advice by two people ... Forte and Riggs about shorts ... but you don't listen... conclusion - we are our own enemies...))

so i don't have shorts? short positions with close tees and stops, why are you giving me a hard time? )))))

emotraid:

so i'm not in shorts? short positions with close to targets and stops, why are you giving me a hard time? )))))

short=sell...

if the stops are tight don't bother.... it's ok...

Vizard:

short=sell...

if the stops are hard, don't sweat it.... it's ok...

Yeah, it's tinny, Strenger shamed me for moving my stops any way I want, I'm not doing it anymore )))) I'll leave the order hanging...

any drummers? come on down to sunset city and have fun )))))

rigc:
Forte see a pullback down far?

emotraid:

I don't know how to calculate gaps, so you can ask for advice)))
i often see gaps in the same direction the price moved all day ...

Has anyone noticed that they have jabbed into the upper wall of the canal? It's really a year old, maybe it's time for a breakthrough...

odiseif:
I often see gaps in the same direction the price has been going all day ...
Yes, that is often the case. As the weekend trades just keep going in the same direction. But there are events this weekend, in particular elections in France, from which they should fall.
Reason: