[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 111

forte928:
1.3245 should be a good start for a sell.
1.3270 is a breakdown, from there it's a sell - to where 3150 may fall. in the low, I will probably catch a sell late in the america. (such fresh press).

Ishim:
1.3270 breakdown, from there it's a sell - up to where 3150 might fall. in the bays small, will catch the sell most likely late on america. (such fresh press).

1.3270 today ?

Vizard:

1.3270 today ?

Yes today, if not today I'll look on Monday.

Ishim:

Not likely today...but I would like to see a bullish daily candle without compression...

Ishim:

On higher TFs there is upside potential and on lower TFs a correction is requested

Vlad72:
On higher TFs the upside potential is there, but on lower TFs the correction is requested
Such a picture is emerging...

plaza:
This is the picture that emerges...
Do you trust this indicator?

Ishim:

Hi! What about 1.2?

Ishim:

Hey... All the good old dash, dash, dash? One Forte is betraying, either bollinger, atrkanals or tma channels .... already switched to demarkers .... traitor ))

Vlad72:
On higher TFs there is growth potential, but on the lower ones the correction is requested
32 and 3250 are good reversals, 32 is about to pullback to 1.3160, I will buy again (what I have closed on the screenshot)
Reason: