[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 114

yurchenko:
What or are we going down yet?
You'll find out later.

Vizard:

shaitan tantrik ) )) look what - the euro has risen even more ))))
So there are two of you! I thought there was one - I see different avatars Wizard put a picture. (savage and moped miracle)

Ishim:
So there's two of you! I thought there was one - I see different avatars Wizard put a picture. (to the savage and the moped wonder)

Vlad has one...

They are crazy...and so are the judges...you have to go higher in the courts and put the bankers on the money...the troublemakers...

Vizard:

They are crazy ... and so are the judges ... you have to go higher in the courts and put bankers on the money ... they are out of control ...

Gangsters are in power, what a court...

Like Yanukovych did...

Vlad72:
that's the problem.
Why pips at the peaks to sell and at the lows to buy a 10pp stop. - it is better not to put and in the boo.

Ehhh, the advisor traded off nicely for a week, well restrained himself and did not interfere.

margaret:

we have gangsters in power, what kind of court...

like Yanukovych did...

Well, they need to unite and go higher... 1 will not listen to 100 people... + the press... to take more from the bank...

Provided it's really like this... i.e. cards without a credit date... and it's all spelled out in the contract... not on the word of the issuing girl...

there is an international court...but of course it is a shame for banks...to even allow such situations...

alexhammer:

Ehhh, the advisor traded off nicely for a week, well restrained himself and did not interfere.

Share it. Please.

alexhammer:

Not bad... the main thing is that he was entering the troughs... if he does that always, he'll get old )))
Reason: