[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 116

Vizard:

I'll let you in on a little secret... there are no eternal bots... )))

yep... I had a good man who gave me bots that work for me 100% sure, good thing I tried them in a demo or I would have lost them a long time ago, but I'm still fighting ))))

Genetic selection...survival of the fittest...

Yes??? Not even a hundred points in one day, what a world it is

Vlad72:
Yes??? Not even a hundred points in one day, what a world
is about to go... down

Vlad72:
Yes??? Not even a hundred points in one day, what a world...

Let her go wherever she wants, as long as she gives milk )))...

Vlad72:
Yes??? We haven't even passed a hundred points in a day, what is the world coming to?
At least that much rather than standing still at all.

MobileMan:
is about to roll... down

it's about to go down all day )))))

I have this idea: to create a traders forum where anyone can make a forecast in the form of a pending order with fixed TP and SL (or without TP, but SL is mandatory). If the forecast is justified, the user receives points in the number of points earned (salping and overshooting do not apply). Each user has a rank depending on the number of points. Users with a low rank cannot see trades of users with a higher rank (unless the user chooses to show their trades). Has anyone seen something similar and would you participate in this project?

alkador:

I have this idea: to create a traders forum where anyone can make a forecast in the form of a pending order with fixed TP and SL (or without TP, but SL is mandatory). If the forecast is justified, the user receives points in the number of points earned (salping and overshooting do not apply). Each user has a rank depending on the number of points. Users with a low rank cannot see trades of users with a higher rank (unless the user chooses to show their trades). Has anyone seen something similar and would you participate in this project?

trader...loner by nature...if you think successful traders will show you their positions, you are mistaken...

alkador:

Send me a message, we are thinking about launching a project
Reason: