[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 110

Vlad72:

Eco you bent, drop, how much drop to where?

I'd say go down and up a bit .

TP on EUR is 1.3030. And as for "a little down and up" - we'll see today )

MobileMan:
TP for the eu is 1.3030. And as for "a little down and up" - we'll see today )
moose often knock on the door when hope is high...

forte928:
Moose often come knocking when hope is high...
it happens, too.)

Judging from the H4, the upside will eventually reach 1.3350 - the descending channel has shifted 23% Fibo upwards.

So the dailies also show south yesterday and today, except that I jammed the feed yesterday and made the walls buzz and the neighbours cry from my yelling because of the feed))))

forte928:
Judging from the H4, the growth will eventually reach the level of 1.3350 - the descending channel has shifted by 23% Fibo upwards...
That's where I agree with you.

or is it north? is it north? i'm going to explode... my brain doesn't work ))))))))))))))

emotraid:
I don't know if it can show south on the daily when the eu is in a descending wedge that announces an increase.)
I don't know how the daily chart may show south when the eu is in a descending wedge that signals an impending rally... The first rising sign was on the n4 that is completely fulfilled today.

MobileMan:
TP on the EUR is 1.3030. And as for "a little down and up" - we'll see today).
the price was too low for rain)))) you are aiming for HYIP as i see

forte928:
I don't know how the daily can show south when the eu is in a downward wedge that announces an imminent rise...the first sign of a rise was on the n4, which is completely worked out today...

Wrong, north, north, not south))))
Reason: