mql5.community authorization failed

I am having problems to login to my MQL5 community from my MT5. I All ready changed the password many times, and still appears (Incorrect login or password) message in red below. Only write my user name, not my email to login as i read in another topic here. just my user name and password.. always appears:  Incorrect login or password

I can access from Website, no problem there.. But cant acces from MT5 software in my Computer,

please this problem have been there for over 2 weeks now. i need your help as soon

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Errors, bugs, questions

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.04.27 19:11

Answer ALL the following questions:

1. MetaTrader 5 (or MetaTrader 4)?
  2. What build is it? The latest official build is MetaTrader 5 64 bit build 3270.
  3. Is this your PC or on a 3rd party VPS?
  4. What operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux)?
  5. If Windows, do you have Internet Explorer 11 installed or latest Edge browser updated?
  6. If not Windows, are you using Wine?
  7. Is it 32bit or 64bit operating system?
  8. Have you checked your Firewall settings?
  9. Have you checked the Router's filters?

Sergey Golubev #:

it's same on MT4 and MT5, lot logging in on the two

MetaTrader 5 64 bit build 3272

it's not logging in on my PC currently and also i have tried it on VPS, not logging in too

operating system, windows 11, the latest explorer is what am using,

but i dont think its my system security settings because i have account i manage for other people

and i can easily log in even on my system one time of there account,

only my account have not been working

AYOBAMI AJAYI:

I am having problems to login to my MQL5 community from my MT5. I All ready changed the password many times, and still appears (Incorrect login or password) message in red below. Only write my user name, not my email to login as i read in another topic here. just my user name and password.. always appears:  Incorrect login or password

I can access from Website, no problem there.. But cant acces from MT5 software in my Computer,

please this problem have been there for over 2 weeks now. i need your help as soon

I was having the same problem, and solved! Please try to enter all the password that su changed one by one. dont know why MQL5 community on MT4 memorized one of those password! let me know if works for you!

Jose Molinas #:

I was having the same problem, and solved! Please try to enter all the password that su changed one by one. dont know why MQL5 community on MT4 memorized one of those password! let me know if works for you!

i can only remember one password, and i have been trying that one, even other suggested one that i may use, i have try them all, none is working

and i have even deleted all my mail history, so i can't even remember the first password, they created for me then to change

AYOBAMI AJAYI:

Your MQL5 login is ayus4love2004 and NOT your email or any other.

Double check or change your MQL5 account password, which shouldn't be longer than 10 characters and try again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your MQL5 login is ayus4love2004 and NOT your email or any other.

Double check or change your MQL5 account password, which shouldn't be longer than 10 characters and try again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

the user name have been using is this ayus4love2004

my password is not up to 10

and have been doing reset password for long, it's not working 

have checked every thing necessary, have follow many advice on this forum to see how it will work

i think there have to reset for me at the MQL5 Community back office server

The  MQL5 Community people has a poor customer service and not willing to help. they don't bother replying to your queries. I have the same issue. I registered and they sent me a link to activate my account, i clicked the link and t tok me straight to the log in page. I think the account is not fully activated. Its a bug the site has i guess.

AYOBAMI AJAYI #:

the user name have been using is this ayus4love2004

my password is not up to 10

and have been doing reset password for long, it's not working 

have checked every thing necessary, have follow many advice on this forum to see how it will work

i think there have to reset for me at the MQL5 Community back office server

I registered with MQL5.community and got a link to activate my account. in the mail they sent me my user id and password. I clicked on the link to activate my account but it took me to a log in page directly without confirming that my account has been activated. Each time i try to log in using mt4 i get this error MQL5.community: authorization failed. I have bought an indicator on MQL5.community but cant download it on my mt4.

sumtino #:
 I registered with MQL5.community and got a link to activate my account. in the mail they sent me my user id and password. I clicked on the link to activate my account but it took me to a log in page directly without confirming that my account has been activated. Each time i try to log in using mt4 i get this error MQL5.community: authorization failed. I have bought an indicator on MQL5.community but cant download it on my mt4.

Some users can not fill Community tab because of the following reason:

• they are using email instead of simple login;
  • using google/facebook related password;
  • they have old builds of Metatrader 4 or old unsupported 32-bit build of MT5;
  • they Windows is very old;
  • no Internet Explorer the latest version installed on computer,
  • they are using some external VPS from the VPS providers which were banned from mql5 (for example - zomro),
  • firewall and antivirus issue (yes, there are some threads on the forum about it),
  • and more and more.

So, the forum (and the service desk) is able to help in case the user provides all the technical information as the technical proofs.
If no information (or just information on the way as the "text/post on the forum" without logs/screenshots/more - no one can help here.

So, you can read some threads explaining this issue for trying to fix it by yourself (but you should find the reason first for example).

Sergey Golubev #:

Some users can not fill Community tab because of the following reason:

• they are using email instead of simple login;
  • using google/facebook related password;
  • they have old builds of Metatrader 4 or old unsupported 32-bit build of MT5;
  • they Windows is very old;
  • no Internet Explorer the latest version installed on computer,
  • they are using some external VPS from the VPS providers which were banned from mql5 (for example - zomro),
  • firewall and antivirus issue (yes, there are some threads on the forum about it),
  • and more and more.

So, the forum (and the service desk) is able to help in case the user provides all the technical information as the technical proofs.
If no information (or just information on the way as the "text/post on the forum" without logs/screenshots/more - no one can help here.

So, you can read some threads explaining this issue for trying to fix it by yourself (but you should find the reason first for example).

So what else can I do now, everything mentioned have been tried, I have a EA on my account but I can't log in to connect my EA  for trading
Reason: