MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 24

Karlson:
All automatic. On the fly. I'll even say more... While free, when optimising I disable local, I only go on the clod, thus unloading the machine.
thank you!

I have a 100% load on my processor, it doesn't affect the performance of other programs, just the fact itself.... the cooler is spinning as under load, I guess power consumption would still matter...

Cloud Network is failing to start this week, status is not used .Where could the problem be?

abeiks:

Cloud Network is failing to start this week, status is not used .Where could the problem be?

Did you specify the MQL5.com account correctly in the terminal settings?

Renat:
Have you specified your MQL5.com account correctly in the terminal settings?

I haven't changed anything in the terminal settings since last week, only updated the terminal. Now I cannot put a tick in Agents - Use - MQL5 Cloud Network.

Build 496.

abeiks:

Haven't changed anything in the terminal settings since last week, just updated the terminal. Now I cannot put a tick in Agents - Use - MQL5 Cloud Network.

Build 496.

MQL5 Cloud Network is working. I have changed myLogin and Password to the same one as I used to enter the forum, and everything has worked. Before that the login and password were the same as in the trading platform.

Two questions:

1. What about moving the cloud to a pay-as-you-go basis, as they were going to do this in September?

2. My understanding is that the cloud is not or hardly used now (at least my agents are resting). Is this true or am I missing something due to recent changes?

It feels like everything stopped working after the data centre crash.

<br/ translate="no">

I don't know what I'm missing. I put MetaTrader5, went to settings in F6, put the number of agents in Services tab (2 free cores, of course, 2 agents), put both checkboxes in MQL5 Cloud Network tab and filled in the account field in MQL5.community.... system.

That's it?

Can you tell me what else I have missed?

anatolikostis:

I don't know what I'm missing. I put MetaTrader5, went to settings in F6, put the number of agents in Services tab (2 free cores, of course 2 agents), put both checkboxes in MQL5 Cloud Network tab and filled in the field with MQL5.community.... account.

That's it?

Can you tell me what else I have missed?

There is no mention of the Overwiew tab in the list of steps.

Overwiew now shows Test passed 1407 Time taken 11 hours 45 minutes...

Reason: