Which prevents the advisor from making money. - page 13

Mathemat:

And I thought anything bigger than the 409 series...

Well, that's the problem with the DC. The 409 terminal itself is quite stable.

Exactly, that's what I thought at first. However, it's not a problem for DC, it's a problem for me.

valenok2003:

I would like to summarise the results. The Expert Advisor is doing its job well in the demo.

However, on the real we have a different picture - I`ve been losing 3000(ruble) for 2 weeks. However, that is not even the issue.

The server side has stopped executing manual orders to modify orders. When trying to place an order by phone, I was told that micro accounts are not serviced over the phone (though they used to be).

In my attempt to contact support by phone the answering machine offered to contact technical support through the online adviser (online adviser is offline).

If yesterday the answering machine prompted me starting with "press one" and then on in order, today immediately from number 6 - "want to give a trade order".

In other words, I have been blocked, depriving me both of the ability to trade and of operational communication.

Would you be so kind as to drop the name of the DC in my personal message?

*fucking infuriating!

Such behaviour by the "server side" directly discredits the very notion of forex trading. And the site owners only contribute to this by banning discussion of their dishonest clients.

The man reads books, learns programming languages, economics, and the hell knows what just to get ripped off, regardless of the outcome of his work!
If you are a fool, you will take the money yourself, if you are clever, someone will help you. The result is independent of the effort, so to speak.

Ugh!...

moskitman:

*fucking infuriating!

This kind of behaviour by the "server side" directly discredits the very notion of forex trading. And the site owners only contribute to this by banning discussion of their dishonest clients.

The man reads books, studies programming languages, economics and the hell knows what just to get ripped off, regardless of the results of his work!
If you are a fool, you will take the money yourself, if you are clever, someone will help you. Independence of the result from the efforts made, so to speak.

Ugh!

That's just a taste of what's to come. And if you try to start an online campaign to expose such scoundrels, I'm sure you'll get stabbed and buried somewhere. And no one will ever know where your grave is.) Where big money rolls around, a human life is worthless - they'll swat you down like a mosquito and leave no space.) So silently carry your dough to the DC, silently lose, just "say thank you that you're alive")))

valenok2003:
Sergey, this is of course little consolation, but now the topic of the thread has been covered and you know for a fact "What prevents an EA from making money".

moskitman:
Sergey, this is of course little consolation, but now the topic of the thread has been covered and you know for a fact "What prevents an EA from making money".

Question. Then what am I doing here? And where are the guarantees that when you switch from micro to standard, you won't get the same bribes as before? Maybe MMM really is better?

valenok2003:

Question. What am I doing here then? And where's the guarantee that when I transfer from micro to standard they won't charge me again? Maybe MMM is really better?

Try the Western offices, perhaps? Tell us how they are doing. Except they have higher requirements for depot, that's for sure. :(

Yes - the name of the DC-hero can I also get it in person? I already have a collection there. :)

valenok2003:
Question. What am I doing here then? And where is the guarantee that when you switch from micro to standard, you won't be shoehorned in the same way? Maybe MMM really is better?
Nah, well as a hobby you can keep the forum, but otherwise, welcome to the personal. ))

valenok2003:
And where's the guarantee that when you switch from micro to standard, they won't still be shoehorned in?
There's all sorts of software like this

Andrei01:
There's all sorts of software like this

4xGuardian detects and alerts you of the following suspicious activity:
Re-quotes
Price slippages
Delays in execution times
Average request time
Margin changes
Unusual spread when trading
Server disconnections

Is that all? How does it help? I'd rather use the original log. But who will judge?

Reason: