Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 4

Izzatilla Ikramov:

She is wrong in that to close their buys they have to wait for a price higher than they bought, because the price is falling and there is no demand to buy in this case one should only work to sell, and wait for the moment to consider buying only when the crowd stops buying or accepts losses and closes their buys

On the AUDUSD (65% of the crowd is buying, 35% selling) and the NZDUSD (57.16% buying, 42.84% selling)

They are already standing to buy! -You said it yourself and showed a picture showing it. Hence - either they are shorting and waiting, or potentially wanting to buy lower.

What sale? - The crowd has been sitting in shorts for a long time, counting profit and waiting for an exit from the position by buying.

And you're just about to sell. This is where it will end.

Комбинатор:

How can you not understand such simple things? The aggregate position goes into deficit, which means the market maker makes money.

The crowd is 99% of the participants, but not 99% of the money.

Any broker gives a quantity to buy and sell from the market on a particular instrument. And if there is more to buy, wait for growth, or if there is less, go short.

Комбинатор:
Well, then you'll soon be able to automate the process by half :)
Been to your site - it turns out you are also working in this direction, can you share results or experience

I was once interested in COT reports, in fact this indicator is a lighter version of them, only it doesn't take into account the Institutes. And with COTs in general it is fun - they show exactly what the RSI indicator does, if you make it as an indicator. The topic is a usual rave, you won't be able to find decent information, if not write for the sake of argument :) In general, the topic is interesting, there are some objective things, I will have to go deeper into it. You have an indicator, but you can't write an expert? I need more links to information on this topic and studies. The idea is to analyse not only who stands in what direction, but the volume of positions and the dynamics of changes in the sentiment. Then you can go in at extremes with soft averaging, as the high-low of this data will not predict for sure.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Any broker gives a quote to buy and sell a particular instrument from the market.
You mean for an exchange-traded instrument?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I was once interested in COT reports, in fact, this indicator is their lighter version, only it does not take into account institutes. And with COTs in general is fun - they show exactly the same thing as the RSI indicator, if you make it as an indicator. And as usual the market has started to gurgle, no proper information is to be found... I mean the commentators would not be writing anything important. In general, the topic is interesting, there are some objective things, I will have to go deeper into the study. You say you have an indicator, but you can't write an expert?

The conservative and aggressive ones can work for years but the profits are not so high, the aggressive ones with martingale are quite long but at times the risks are very high, but still better than when the indicator is switched off.

I do not know how to do this. There are already some who want to do it together.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
The idea is to analyse not only who is standing in which direction, but also the volume of positions
Yes, but you have to get it from somewhere first. What they give us, that's what we try. Oanda also has a glass, there are many more uses for it

Izzatilla Ikramov:
I have been to your site - it turns out you also work in this direction, can you share the results or experience
Soon I will post the turkeys for the oanda, the ratio and the glass, the story with an interval of 20 min.

Комбинатор:
I will post the oanda indictors soon

fully automated?

fxsm has developed indicators for mt4 and for their terminal, updated at every tick

Комбинатор:
You mean an exchange traded instrument?
An exchange traded instrument - share, futures, options, etc.
Reason: