[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 66

sever31:
you have anywhere on the timetable that you can "go".
What don't you like?

margaret:
What don't you like?

nah... it's OK.

Again, this is my attitude towards so many lines, indicators, colourful curves, etc.

sever31:

nah... it's OK.

It's just that for me the graph is very "cluttered". again, this is my attitude towards so many lines, indicators, colourful curves, etc.

That's how it looks on the daily, and it looks different on the hourly. It just explains where the strength of these lines comes from

Margaret. so are these all indicators or plus more sketches?

seshen:
Margaret. so are these all indicators or plus more sketches?
Just indicators, fibo levels and trend lines.

Italian prosecutors have confirmed an investigation into the activities of international rating agencies Moody 's and S&P, which reported the poor state of Italy's financial system. Investigators have seized documents from the offices of both firms and three Moody 's analysts and one S&P analyst are being probed.

EURUSD sell 15

margaret,you have .... UH

Good day to all, my euro strategy gives us some strong support, break-down under it will indicate going to the South, rebound from it will indicate going to the North:

Looking at the Ishimoku, the price is under the cloud, the Bingcou Span has broken the price down and a dead cross is formed, which indicates a possible move to the South; however the cancellation of this pattern is a move to the North up to the cloud - there is a hammer-shaped candlestick at the moment.

Everything seems to be .... Have a good trade, good trends and rare stops, and I'm going on holiday to the sea to my wife ;)))))))

strangerr:

What MA period do you use on the M5 timeframe? And what prices are the MAs based on? Do you change the MA period over time?
Reason: