[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 72

Tantrik:

that's it for the sellers... (who didn't have time to sell)
I.e. just a small bounce upwards for now? And how long will US index futures fall as well as the markets themselves. It seems like they have been falling for 8 days in a row.

sammi61:

I don't think they will be strong enough to break through, unless at 16.30

plan down, up is if only speculation....

Euro 5.08.(on the green lines sell limits) Nonfarms today?

Tantrik:

plan down, up is if only speculation....

Euro 5.08.(on the green lines sell limits) Nonfarms today?

Yes

margaret:
I usually rent a cottage for the summer (May-September), in this connection rent 320 quid a day, it is in the protected territory, near the Livadia Palace, there anybody does not go there, does not walk. Cottage from four bedrooms with/in, the huge kitchen, an office, a drawing room, a hall, an underground garage on 5-4 cars. This year I have only been there occasionally, mainly my relatives have a rest there, I have not managed to get there yet, and when I go, it will be only with friends (a crowd).

that's what I understand)))) but I don't have the money for it yet))))) I also dream of renting a villa by the sea for the summer)))))

margaret:
I usually rent a cottage for the summer (May-September), in this connection rent 320 quid a day, it is in the protected territory, near the Livadia Palace, there anybody does not go there, does not walk. Cottage from four bedrooms with/in, the huge kitchen, an office, a drawing room, a hall, an underground garage on 5-4 cars. This year I have only been there occasionally, mainly my relatives have a rest there, I have not managed to get there yet, and when I go, I will only go with friends (a crowd).

that's what I understand)))) but I don't have the money for it yet))))) I also dream of renting a villa by the sea for the summer)))))

trinitron:
i.e. just a small bounce upwards for now? And how long will the futures on the US indices fall as well as the markets themselves. It seems like they have been falling for 8 days in a row.

sp500 5.08. there could be a bounce from the channel and then another drop (so everyone will be driven into the quid and then....)

Tantrik:

sp500 5.08. there may be a bounce from the channel and then another drop (total will drive everyone into the quid and then....)

and then according to Mixon terminology - the train will go north. and a lot of hamsters will be left on the platform))))

rigc:

that's what I'm talking about)))) but I don't have the money for it yet))))) I also dream of having a villa by the sea for the summer to dry out)))))

Let's create a separate topic about rest, but soon we can moderators hold a grudge for offtop. And it will be easier, we will talk about trading here and there about rest.

trinitron:
Let's create a separate topic about rest, because moderators may soon hold a grudge against us for off-topic. And it'll be easier, we'll talk about trading here and about rest there.
like "How traders rest" ..... But no way... let's talk a little bit and get back to the subject of the market.... or there will be so many threads for any deviation from the topic....

trinitron:
Let's create a separate topic about rest, because moderators may soon hold a grudge against us for off-topic. And it'll be easier, we'll talk about trading here and about rest there.
like "How traders rest" ..... But no way... let's talk a little bit and get back to the subject of the market.... or there will be so many threads for any deviation from the topic....
Reason: